from indoors to outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by vampirion, Apr 10, 2020.

1. so today i transplanted my cannabis plants in to their finishing smart pots, but becouse im still growing an auto in the tent, not all plants could fit in the tent, so one had to go out in the sun, i was wondering how that will affect the total health of the plant, cos indoors it was taking about 7k lux and now its on 73k! also increase on temp is siginficant, from 21-23c to 27c, should i take it indoors even without under a grow lamp? will it adapt on the new conditions? and how easy will adapt again in the tent when my flowering plant finishes? ty in advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't know about adult plants but I know babies should be introduced to the sun light slowly a hour a day then 2 hrs a day etc. Good post though as I will be doing the same in about a month from now. I'm looking for an outdoor monster this summer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I put mine directly out into the sun and have only had 1 burn up on me. It recovered in a couple weeks and turned into one of the biggest trees last year. I think it burned up because it was in a weaker lit part of the room. I use hid mh lights for veg tho. Not sure about the lux. Just my 2cents. Good luck this year

• Like Like x 1
  4. my plant its not that young, its almost 4 weeks old it has developed some leaves already. i was just wondering if the sunlight its too intense for it, look at the photo 92463130_2587412811470348_5070130840487329792_n.jpg

5. Looks nice. Can even place it in shade for a couple days then full sun if you want the transition to be smoother.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It should be ok I would just find a partial sun spot for the 1st day . That's just me though I wouldn't go that intense immediately.

7. I usually move my young indoor/outdoor plants in the shade during the hottest and brightest sunshine.