From Goody-Goody to Stoner: My Initiation Into the World of Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHighRoad, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Amazing, amazing story. After reading this I just want to post it everywhere for people to read and gain someone's perspective on this wonderful herb that came from someone who was against it, but once they tried it, realized how it really was different from the negative, stereotypical reviews it gets. Your story reminds me a lot of how my life changed when I got into it, maybe that's why I like it so much.

Thank you for this great read on your great story.
    +rep alll the way

2. Wow you have an amazing way with words. + rep :) :smoke:

3. Haha i came to the same conclusion a while ago. If people give me sideways looks for my droopy red eyes i just say "Yep fuck it, im high, get outta my face." And keep my life movin bc i dont have any time for people who judge about staying up.

4. 1. You are an amazing writer, that was a perfect story.
    2. I can relate to this amazingly. I'm like you too, I was always the kid no one ever thought would turn into a pothead. Honors/AP Classes, Gifted program in middle school, etc. (not to gloat :eek:)

5. Amazing story, extremely well written. Everyone should read this.

6. This was amazing. Thank you so much. You are extremely eloquent in your writing and have just spoken for my soul.

7. Guess she ain't comin' back

8. #88 bigwillie91, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    Ahhhh!! So long! Need to read my Sociology but this looks like it's going to be MUCH more entertaining. Ahh fuck sociology, I'm going to read it.

Edit: 2 words. HOLY SHIT.
    I'm in shock right now, half the stuff you said is like what has happened to me in life when I first smoked. Seeing people as cartoons, etc. Just, wow.

9. Hell yes! I love this story! Props, I have a similar situation, in highschool honors classes. I smoke every day and not once has marijuana held me back from achieving what I strive to do in life. I'm grateful that you took the time to write this because it has given me an entirely different perspective on smoking and success. Keep doin' what you love doin', I'm going to smoke a bowl to this one:smoke:

10. i am rewarding myself for reading that with a fat bowl! great story indeed:)

11. AMEN.

i too hate how cannabis is portrayed as negative to the worlds population. which makes me dislike people who think they know it all, like dr. phil. that guy pissed me off when he says " once you do drugs, your mind stays in that emotional level and never grows"...such bs..obviously human beings learn from experiences.

its illegal because its always about money.

12. gotta put this story on pause, friend came over to toke, brb with my response
    =D
    so far this is super interesting. nice writing.

13. good story and i feel the same way, i only started this year and it changed my life

14. She ain't much of a stoner these days.

15. a pleasure to read!:D

16. Loved reading every bit of this. Loved the honesty, vulnerability, and curiosity with which it was written. Great story :)

17. Amazing. The only person who has some balls and isn't a pussy.

18. AMAZING STORY GIRL KEEP IT UP please post more stories ur a great writer

19. Awesome read, wish i could +rep you for that <3