From Goody-Goody to Stoner: My Initiation Into the World of Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHighRoad, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Great story my fav part is this "Whenever I see those “Above the Influence” commercials like the one that asks sarcastically “what has weed ever done for you?” I smile at their ignorance and think of all of the ways that this precious herb has benefitted my life." thats so true

2. I appreciate how artfully and captivatin this story was written, OP (former English major, now Exercise Science). Great read, story, it all flowed well, nice body, opening, and closing (the nerd in me..sigh). I'm glad you decided to "leave your comfort zone" and smoke. Pot is really amazing, and it's cool that you could recount your story so well. Mine starts with a group of my delinquent friends/older kids in a trashy neighborhood smokin a j at 2 a.m. lol. Yours was much more interesting than that! mad props.

3. wow, that was very good. how did you remember all of those details?

4. Thanks! Well I started smoking in July 2008, and since I wrote the story in April of 2009, it was only a few months later. And I guess I'm just an observant person, about those kinds of things at least.

5. nice story i really enjoyed reading, makes me reflect on the first time i smoked...

6. Reminds me of me and my friends and our coming to the herb. We all laughed and joked about it, but after we actually experienced it, we grew to become better people and even gained many more friends because of it.

7. You're a very good writer. It takes a lot of courage to post something like this, which I believe deserves some +rep :) A thanks goes to wet horse lips as well, for without his persuasion I would not have had the opportunity to read this uplifting tale.

^ Loved that.

8. This was a very intriguing read, and excellently written. It reminded me so much of my own first experience, and drew me in instantly. One of the only differences is that I haven't been close to keeping my cannabis use in the unknown from my parents.

I hope everyone takes the opportunity to read this story to its end.

9. Don't know why you guys got naked:confused: , but regardless good read .

10. wow a "naked hit" i cant imagine the balls it would take to just ask a girl to do that. and i also would have thought no one would actually do it even if asked.

11. Smoking weed while naked is the bomb shit. :smoke:

12. Good story.

13. I'm too ADD (and stoned) to read the whole thing, but coming from somebody who used to make his living as a writer, you have talent! Please use it for something better than writing about pot! lol :p

14. Bump in honor of 4/20 coming up in 12 days...

15. I think I'm going to try this "naked hit" deal. Naked session, anyone? :p

Great stuff. Keep writing. :smoking:

16. You're an excellent writer, and that was an extremely interesting read! Thank you for convincing me not to quit smoking. I was going to quit for college, (west virginia university-dual degree electrical and computer engineering) but after reading this and realizing what joy smoking brings to my life, I would rather cut off my right arm than give it up.
    Not to mention, I understand math much more in depth HIGH than I do sober. Haha

If there were any weird mistakes In my writing I apologize, I'm on my droid x.

17. Wow, that was the best story I've read on this forum. I love the way you write, it's so descriptive.

As I was reading this, memories just flowed through my mind from when I first began to smoke. It was an emotional read, thank you for that.

18. damn that was good i like reading. Its interesting how some of us, i , can relate to some things on there. i was always raised and stuff to do well in school and not do drugs or party or anything..well i dont really do well in school but now i started smoking weed and its like well i duno i just got some motivation to study and i want to be a stoner , but a smart stoner haha xP if u know what i mean. i always supported weed my whole life :hello: hm rthat probly isnt wat i wanted to say but whatever Hahha

19. so i just got out of the hospital....

status seizure again......

cant remember much of anything from the last few months........

hell if it wasnt for reading shit i posted here i would remember even less.........

holy shit.......

im alive!

was like reading this for the first time again.......and again....brought a tear to my eye!;)

20. This had to be the most amazing thing i've ever read on this website. I think if you were to write a book, i would definately read it. I envy your writing talent. Also a great story, which is made better with a good writer. +rep for sure