From Goody-Goody to Stoner: My Initiation Into the World of Weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheHighRoad, Jan 21, 2010.

1. I'm sorry, I haven't seen you write anything? It's an awesome story, and I'll do my best to refrain from calling you nasty things, even though you have the right to not like it. Sorry it couldn't be "epic" - not every story has to blow your mind. I find it to be heartwarming and hopeful.

Well, not all stories are about runnin' drugs and like, gunfights 'n' police encounters. At least you liked it. :)

2. Didn't say i didn't like it, i just thought it was going to be a bad-ass story. No need to get sand up your vag.

3. I like it when sand gets in my vagina. Reminds me of a chicken cutlet.

:eek:

I just thought it was a pretty bad ass story - innocent, young Jewish girl develops an affinity for weed. :smoke:

4. Amazing story, I love your honesty and your a really good writer and that naked hit sounds pretty damn awesome haha :hello:

5. Haha, thanks guys!

Sorry for the lack of epic-nes... Uhh...doesn't really get too epic in suburbia. However, I'm now in college living in a big city, so perhaps things will become more epic in my life?

Anyway, thanks for reading. :)

6. Simply, and utterly amazing. +rep, I would again if I could, Your story is awesome. :smoking::wave:

7. great story, you're a fantastic writer. sounds kinda like my first experience with weed.. i had a similar group of friends in high school, but I didn't lose any close friends because of weed. In fact, a lot of them smoke now, and the ones who don't have no problem with it. I guess I'm pretty lucky hah

8. That was a sweet read, loved the ending like, made me get the goosebumps that last paragraph lmao

That naked hit shit tho, hahaha made me laugh but wtf was that about? I feel like I've been missing out on something??? XD

9. Awesome story, really a great read. Thank you for sharing it; I'm glad marijuana has positively affected your life.

10. Great story! It is always nice to hear the view from the other side of the fence, and knowing that you are happy with where you are makes it well worth the read! :cool: +Rep!

11. lol i never thought i was gonna blaze ethier then i got ahold of some and smoked up :D

12. Great story, it reminded me of a group of people who I was kinda friends with, it REALLY reminded me of them.

None of them would ever be open to drinking or drugs of any kind, they would have movie nights every friday, they would play apples to apples, and they would eat pizza from Little Ceasars all the time. Every now and then one of the guys, Kyle would make a joke about pot and then a couple of the other guys would laugh nervously and then he would quickly reassure them that he "never touched the stuff"

Great story

13. agreed. this story was awesome.

14. wow that is an amazingly well written and awesome story.

Thank you for sharing!

15. You are one of my heroes. What an amazing and inspiring story. Thank you for sharing this with us.

16. You have a way with words.

Do you write at all?

17. thanks for the read, good story :)

18. great story! youre a good writer!

19. In my honest opinion, this is by far one of the best user stories I have ever heard. Maybe you should consider writing a book loosely based on that?