From GB to BG

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by headzandtailz, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Hi forum peeps.

originally from GB and moved to BG for better life ;). Just found this site and it seems so far like a treasure trove of information.

me and a mate of mine are experimenting with our homemade Led's and want feedback on it's looks and and ability based on figures and maybe pointers where to get best leds from etc... from anyone who's willing to give there 2 pence worth. Were testing our first one at the moment so....only time will tell and want to keep improving it until we have the ultimate light...if it's possible.

look foward to some good banter and advice. :D

2. GB = Great Britain (not so great, it's shit)
    BG = ?

Goodluck with the better life! It most likely will be if you managed to escape this country. ;)

3. BG - Bulgaria...honeymoon period over -30 celcius winter on the way. It was parking tickets that forced me out of UK. overflowing draws of them. stuff nightmares are made of.

4. BG= Busch gardens

5. LOL,

BG = Baba Ganoush

6. I'll retract the goodluck, since you're moving to Bulgaria . . I kid. :p

Parking tickets? Ha ha, huge amount of debt from them I imagine. :D

7. yeah huge amounts of it and all obtained from "illegally parking" a 50cc scooter. <sigh> wheres the justice in that. Eco and eco nomical and they still tried to drag me to docks!! one of the many problems with being self employed and a space man.

Bulgaria's not so bad, perfect conditions for outdoor growing in the summer and lands cheap as chipsticks. acres for the price of a second hand car. Foods cheap and most of it's organic and everythings pickled for the winter. The language is tough and when your brains been as battered as mine all the words sound the same. I've taken the talk loudly and they'll understand approach. They don't. :D

8. Made me laugh man, so many Brits use this approach. :D

9. you know it...I think we picked up the habit from our all conquering days pre- victoria when we had to deal with a huge number of languages. If the talking loudly didn't work then a well forged wooden cane would do the trick!! :eek:. Couldn't get away with that now the colonies a lot smaller. ;) anyway time for zzzzzzzzzzz almost 3am here. heres a link to the light we made if your interested.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/707280-our-first-homemade-led-light.html

keep in touch