Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From combustion to vaping back to combustion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bruceonbud, Jul 4, 2015.

1. basically how long does it take til you can successfully convert to each method? taste, high, comedown etc

2. #3 TheDankBank, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Let me get my "Official Forum Doctor, Dr. Dank" Name tag.

Give me a minute while I run the test.

There almost ready.

Got them, you're in luck! The results came back as 3 days 11 hours 9 minutes an 42 second.

Pretty sure it depends on genetics. So as soon as they want to convert haha.

3. You must have written this question while high, therefore I must be high to understand the question....I'll get back with you later.

But seriously, we switch sometimes in the very same session. Finish a bowl and pack the vape before it's too late....has anyone else done that too?

4. No real way to answer your question directly, but in order to vape, do you need a rig and a blowtorch each time to set the dome/nail to the right temperature before vaporization of wax/oil residue?
    OR do you light your weed on fire?

5. Of course bong, vape, joint, blunt we always switch if we can.

6. Variety helps keep my tolerance level.
    Vaping flowers man. So NO I don't set my weed on fire.
    Often...

7. well then i completely misunderstood your predicament. I hear marvin the martian has a sale on ray guns. [​IMG]