Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by vape_babe, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Just some nice buddss :)) :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. My camera really doesn't do these babies justice..

3. #4 Nadroj, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    gotta love that CO bud in AZ... i have yet to try it... next time im down in the valley i need to get an eighth... ill pay $50... i dont care. (we pay $30-40/eighth up here in MT haha)

I want to try Banana Kush... i havent seen that from any of my people yet. How much all those buds run you?

4. lookin good!
    id smoke all a them

5. Hell yea, gotta love that CO bud hehehe

banana kush is one of my top indicas haha, such an epic bed time bud

6. My camera sucks too! And I hate not being able to take nice quality close up nug shot pics:mad:

7. I can tell thats top shelf

8. My camera sucks fucking balls, and it takes epic ass macros lol, its all about calibrating it to do what you want, not using its bullshit auto settings

My camera is a 5-6 year old 5 MP Nikon Coolpix S1 lol.... anyone can take epic macros, if that thing can

9. Absolutely!! I got an awesome connect as well. I pay around 8 to 10 dollars a gram but im also buying no less than a half oz at a time.

10. I was using my sisters and its like a 10.2 megapixle. I must need a camera expert lol. :hello:

11. Looks dope man, can't wait to come up to CO!

12. I can't wait to go to CO either, haha.

13. hahaha, you plannin' on movin' up there?

14. Eventually, after school and all that good stuff, CO is my perfect destination in life. :smoke:

15. Hahah, i plan on finishing school first aswell, going to college in CO anyway. All in all i agree with you :]

16. Its so beatuiful there...I can't get over it. And not to mention the mmj laws :) And I am at an advantage that my suppliers here in AZ is a part dipencery owner in CO.

17. Tell him to open up shop in AZ! Arizona's medical is booming just like Montana's was a year-2 years ago. Now it's died down with this SB423 law... restricting grows and dispensaries up the ass. :(

O well at least my people are still going strong... they cant stop the growth of marijuana

18. I agree with you 100 percent mate, i love the cold, the rain, the mountains, and yes what you mention ;) Yes you are man, congratz on that! You have a major hookup

19. Haha, i'm not a man. But i gottcha, AND ues i know I got into it good some how!! :D

I was told we wouldn't be seeing any sorts of dispenceries here for at least another year. And he moves weight between here and CO, but all his work is underground here still. His dad, "the grower" runs it in CO.