From Canada, eh?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dropinbiking, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Sup guys!? I just joined up a week ago. I love the forums, lots of cool people. I haven't ran into any cunts yet, so I guess that's a good sign :D

I'm living up in Canada, my area just got over a cold snap, and it should snow the next couple days.

I'm into mountain biking, playing guitar, and working on cars. I have a bit of experience in all three fields, as I do all my own repairs and maintenance.

I picked up my first glass on glass piece on boxing day, that's what brought me to the forum. I figured why not see what kind of gear other people have.

Anyways, cheers everyone! Happy smoking! :wave:

2. Sup man, fellow Canadian here. Southern Ontario myself, you?

3. How far south? I'm in the Muskoka area, out in the sticks as some would say.

4. [quote name='"dropinbiking"']How far south? I'm in the Muskoka area, out in the sticks as some would say.[/quote]

Gta lol

5. Yeah, I don't like going that far south. The building to tree ratio gets to be too much for me. :D

6. Lol, same here!

7. Hamilton ontario!

8. I'm a Yank but I really love British Columbia. The weed in Vancouver was incredible on Cannabis Day and around the Cariboo region there's decent outdoor mids EVERYWHERE.

9. That's awesome. Welcome. I'm also in ontario but I'm in oshawa.

10. same here, man.