From Australia!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smashleyy, Jun 25, 2010.

1. There any other Australians here? :p
    I joined for fun.
    Name's Smashley or Smash whatever you wanna call me I'm an Australian female living somewhere in NSW.

2. :wave: Welcome to GC!

3. haha thanks, hi!

4. I'm from Australia myself down near melbourne

5. Awesome! I love Melbourne ^.^ I live near Newcastle and the Hunter Valley \o/

6. im an aussie toker! :bongin:
    welcome mate

7. Welcome smash,
    There's a few Aussies around here, but they're a shy and retiring species... lol

8. Hallo from Brisbane.! 1st post also. just spent the last few weeks hitching around nsw with my tent. hunter valley was amazing. There seems to be no ganj in bris at the moment or something.. -_-

9. That's strange, at this time of the year.

10. Apparently a truck got pulled up on the way here outside of Lismore, which is where my guys stuff was...whata drag. A week into quitting tobaccy

11. Tis the season :(

12. I am also located in Newcastle :hello:

13. does marijuana grow good in aussie?

14. Welcome to the city. Enjoy:wave:

15. Oh yeah, it's good enough to smoke!

16. p-city is where its at

17. Reporting in from the middle of fucking nowhere, AKA rural W.A. That rhymes, by the way. As did that. Pretty phat :D

18. +rep.
    I always try to make ridiculous and meaningless things rhyme as I guess you do too ha.

I'm in Brisvegas.

19. Cheers for the rep, it comes and goes but I rather seldom flow online because at that time I am always blind and out of my mind on them kind budz that I so dearly love and can't be fucked thinking about linking words together in a clever fashion. ;)

20. From nsw check out my 605 dollar seed collection in breeder packs http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-...llection-605-00-worth-breeders-pack-pics.html spent all off last year and the year before that learning to grow and last year was a success grew swiss cheese which is in my dp started this years grow ...

1 A.M.S FREEBIE on its 11th set of leaves.

1 GREAT WHITE SHARK FREEBIE 10th set of leaves.

5 bubblegum kushs from GHS exccelnt quality all 5 sprouted good stable genetics on there first set of true leaves

and going to start my shark attacks, and sensi skunks soon and maybe some 2 pounders not long till i can blaze under the stars again and watch all the planes, stars, planets, see alot of aliens here and there one time some came down we all blazed together was pree cool