Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From ash to ass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bhambud, Jul 19, 2011.

1. So I was thinking, at the end of a bowl there are many things us stoners say, most common in my
    Opinion is cashed. I also have heard others, I used to say "it's ashed" or just "ashed man" this some how transformed into saying "it's Ass man". So I wanna know if anyone else hAs said / heard "its ass" but I'm sure many have so I wanna know your guys' theories on how it went from ash to ass haha I have this feeling like mAybe it was a world wide change or epiphany shared everywhere at one faithful moment where a lot of people started saying ass, and it spread hahaha

2. wow i'm glad this isn't a thread about putting ash up your ass to get high. We say 'it's cashed' 'its done' 'toast' or 'its good'

3. can call it what you want...better to be original then to follow thousands of others.

i smoke i drank i do my thang - i'm living in my own world.
    smoke on :smoke::smoke:

4. K'd as in KO'd. "Is that k'd?"

5. hah oh mayn.. how high are you rite now? its ASS! hahah.

6. I think people are saying its ass because it tastes like ass when its 'cashed'.

7. Hahaha I was on a diff planet when I made this thread! Lol
    And that could be a contributing factor!^^^

8. At the end of a bowl when it starts to taste funny I'll be like "Alright guys, I'm straight on that bowl, it tastes like ass" or if I'm feeling spontaneous I'll look at someone with the bowl in my hand and say "It's ashhole"

9. From ashy to classy

10. Bowl is beat.

Bowl is Done-zo.

11. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA holy crap man.... ahahaha.

Anyways that is what we usually say.

12. We say beat or done around here. I used to have pothead friends who would say a bunch of shit and you could never understand what it actually meant. Now I just hangout with a bunch of nerds who smoke a lot of weed, and they don't really use pothead words. It's nice to actually know what's going on.

13. Hahahaha. None of my weed smoking friends use any of the words I see around here all the time. I think if I tried to compliment someone's weed by calling it "dank" they would get all offended:

"What do you mean it's dank, my weed isn't mouldy!" :eek: :mad:

14. Ladies & Gentlemen: The Bowl Is Pooched

15. Typically, Ill say it's clear, cashed, done or if someone is reaching for it and it's already cashed and im trying to put more in, ill just tell them its not ready or theres nothing in there lol.

16. We say it's "off"

but that's usually with blunts

on/off

17. kicked or " she gone"