Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

From a social standpoint, what kind of stoner are you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I am Vizoxin, Nov 14, 2011.

1. :smoke:

2. I generally talk a lot when i first meet up with people and am done talking after the first session or two.

3. If around others I'm deeply sarcastic and like to joke about the little things. Which is the polar opposite of when I'm alone, introverted and in my head.

4. I'm the outgoing stoner, especially with girls. I go up to girls and have great convos when Im high. But when Im sober? I tend to keep to myself a lot more.

Im also the "future planner" type, meaning I tend to focus a lot on the future when im high. I plan out different routes for careers, I start setting budgets, handling my finances. It's crazy really.

5. I don't talk that much, I enjoy relaxing and listening in to people. I also don't look that much like a stoner, I pass for a geek far better.

6. Im A More Relaxed Kickback Stoner . I Like To Talk About Things That Get You Thinking , Bring Out The Creative In You . Alot Of People Get "Sketched Out" While Medicating While Im More Of The "It Isn't Sketchy Unless You Make It" Kind Of Person .
    I Love To Listen To Music And Do Things That Have You Doing Something . Video Games Are Fun As Well But Im More Active Get Things Done Type Of Person .
    Paranoia Isnt Really A Factor For Me , Red Eyes Things Like That Dont Bug Me As I Dont Care What Other People Think As Im Not There To Impress . Im Just Being Me . :)

7. Im the hermit stoner....

8. I love lamp.

9. That guy who gets insanely fucked up n takes you with him.. always finding a different way to get high.

10. I always smoke weed so idk myself? Lol

11. The quiet but loud guy.

12. Lol, its guys like you that make Americans look retarded.

(Also how can you say you're libertarian when you're agaist homosexuality?)

13. Just depends on the situation and the weed I'm smoking. I'm usually the jokester, crackin' one every few seconds

14. I am an intelligent, friendly, and sophisticated stoner. I enjoy literature, the academics, and social interactions. But don't get me wrong lol.. I love bud, I love women, I love gaming, sex, food, fighting, sports etccccc. From looking at the people around me, I can tell that I am far more mature and knowledgeable in general than people my age. The way I like to think of it, is that there must be people outside the general stereotype.. and regardless of what the gov't, cops, parents say, cannabis isn't what determines your success in life.. If you want to be successful, you will be successful. What you smoke in your spare time should not be a determinant, or even a variable in that sense. And I am an example of that. Every other one of my peers does not manage to match my success, school wise, and I do it while imbibing in ganga. And then people think that a kid who does so well at life, cannot be using... I do not look like someone who smokes but I'm not complaining, it's kind of a good thing the way the law is concerned. Love live liberty.

15. I'm one to laugh at a lot of shit, and have some deep conversations. But when I'm uber-high, I can't help but be a little loud or annoying sometimes.

16. I fit in the category of relaxed, chill, and sometimes mellow stoner. However, probably 1/3 of every time I smoke with my buddies I just can't help laughing at just about everything. I like talking with my friends when I'm high, kind of active, but more relaxed than anything.

17. I laugh, talk alot about funny stupid shit, then theres times I'll go in depth and have a nice intelligent conversation and other times where I feel like partying.

I love how my high always blends with what I'm doing.

18. #58 BongEnthalpy, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    When you get to know them, they're not strangers anymore:smoke:

Anyways, I'm the type of person that gets stupid when I toke. Well, I can still appreciate and talk about academics, culture, literature, movies, etc. but when I'm high I also lose that filter that stops me from saying stupid shit...so I end up saying A LOT of stupid shit and laughing about almost everything.

19. Im the one that's sits there and thinks of the most random shit like dessert tacos, and how aliens need to put good ol marjane smoke into all the earth's wind so we can have world peace. These are just the first two to pop in my head.I also laugh at everything

20. I'm the guy everybody loves because I don't give a fuck what they think of me...I recieve mostly positive reviews from you mortals.:cool: