froggy read: and dont bump your ass when you hop over here

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by brian8472, Dec 14, 2003.

1. hey so, your a botanist eh? :D i need your advice ok my lil weed plant has had a hellish exsistance with many problems and i think its dead(still born) it hasent even poped out of the soil yet its been 3 days since i planted it how long does it take to break through? also im useing a reg houselight bulb until i get my hps will this be sufecient?

2. brian this question has been asked before, and you've been given a reply by a few other members including myself.......i had told you not to use the light bulb, and a light is only needed when the plant is above the surface..........brian, the best advice i can give you, and froggy will agree with me, is to sit down, have a few cans of beer, and some smoke handy, and read as many guides as you can, you could start with this one........

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    down here.........that link below.......Peace out.......Sid

3. i strongly disagree with sid.

i dont drink :)

4. yea aint that a pain in the ass how i do that ? o_O what i do it gather a bunch of opinions tho, and i did that and i think the plant is dead i should have used an hps to begin with but somday soon when i have more seeds i will start a new crop

5. dont you remmember, you dont need a light until the seed breaks the surface...

6. yea but im useing it for heat

Grasscity Deals Near You