frisbee

Discussion in 'General' started by deadphish46, Apr 19, 2004.

1. does anyone besides me like to take off their shoes and throw a nice novelty flying disc around, preferably with the ladies? i know i love to...frisbee, the greatest game of all time...ultimate, just tossing, whatevs, its all good...all the potheads have games at lunch every day, tis fun

i know im not alone...who else loves airdisc?

2. I like any fun activity that doesn't take too much effort. Like frisbee, croquet (spl?), boule, etc.

3. Just had a nice round of frisbee with some friends here yesterday. Good times!

4. i used to play frisbee golf about twice a day in the summer........ we'd smoke a bowl at the first tee

5. I disc golf every damn day I can. Going discing in half an hour, infact. So many nice courses around where I live.

I also love throwing a frisbee with a few friends when it's super nice out. I graduate in about 4 weeks, so that's all we'll be doing after that :)

6. yea man ultimate and tossing are great but 12 inch bong is right. disc golfing is truly awsome i do it almost everyday as well.

7. I love ultimate frisbee, why do all the potheads play it, but whateva, chill game.

I also love playin poker, so easy to chill to and relax, and chill with yo friends

peace

jeff

8. Dude ultimate frisbee is the shit.

9. That's crazy! My friends are on a ultimate frisbee team and I practce with them sometimes. I was thinking of joining the team.

Frisbee is awesome. I love just throwing it around in a circle. With the nights getting warmer, frisbee will get better and better until I can just wear shorts. No shirt, no shoes, no socks... Mmm....

I can't wait for summer break.

Grasscity Deals Near You