Frisbee in the Park

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by old scout, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Hello all,
    I thought I would share this timeless classic of one of my very stony experiences from years past. A friend of mine and I were hanging out one day and after a good many bong hits decided that it was a nice day and we should go to the park and toss the frisbee around. We were feeling good as the smoke had set in very nice and we began enjoying being outdoors with a good buzz on (one of the truly great things in life). We were throwing in an area of the park that was beyond a baseball fields center field fence so there were places for people to watch the game. My buddy threw the frisbee way out of my easy reach and I took off running after it and the next thing I knew I felt like I had been hit by a truck! I picked myself up and looked around to see my buddy laughing his head off and got up and realized I had run full speed into a picnic table and had my legs taken out from under me. He said it was like watching a comedy skit on tv that my legs literally went up over my head as I was completely surprised since I forgot the picnic table was there. Fortunately, the only thing I really suffered was a little embarassment as some of the other park patrons looked on. Almost like from SNL or the stooges. :smoke:

2. nice, haha! good story

3. Sounds fuckin priceless, I've probably done the same.