Frisbee golf in Tennessee / I 65

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by LeftyDelight, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I will be taking a cruise tomorrow morning to Alabama and come Tuesday on my way back north I would like to play some frisbee golf near Nashville or along I 65 somewhere in Tennessee. I will be half way home and in need of stretch. So, is there a good course within 10 mins of the interstate? Is there anyone out there that wants to join me? I should be passing through the area mid afternoon. Thanks in advance. :wave:

2. Did you ever find a nice place to do a little frisbee golf? If I had seen this post sooner, I could have helped you out with some great locations! :)

3. Yea man, I ended up playing Crockett Park, south of Nashville. It was pretty nice but not too challenging, however I randomly switched between the Pro and Amateur tees. The signage was great so I was able to manage finding all the tees/pins. And the carpeted tee boxes were a first for me. I really liked them. Anyhow, thanks for the response. :hello:

I expect to be making this trip again soon, are there any particular places you would recommend?