Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

frisbee crew

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by enevitable, Dec 27, 2006.

1. so who uses a frisbee for their shit? its probably one of the best tools known to a pothead, and then when you are done tokin you can go play disc golf.. speaking of that.. disc golf... the best stoner sport known to mankind.

thoughts?

2. Haha me and my friends have tossed that disc around a few times. Its cold out now, so I dunno about now, but when it gets warmer...

3. pardon my stupidity, but use a frisbee for what exactly besides playing frisbee? just not too sure about what you mean by "for their shit".

4. Disc golf is the shit. I am playing tommorow.

5. if you dont have a grinder, you can break it up on a frisbee upside down, and then use the power of the walls to gather it together

and if you do have a grider, you can empty the grinder onto the frisbee, and then use the power of the walls again to gather it all together, it greatly simplifies everthing

6. yea i had the same question. do you mean to safely pass a blunt? cuz thats the only thing ive herd a frisbee used for, relating to weed

7. I'm actually gonna buy myself a new bag and a few more discs after this post and another bowl...

It's a great bud prep platform, truly dual purpose.

8. Back in the day, they had frisbees that also functioned as pipes. I would love to have one of those.

9. Everytime I smoke in my car at night with people i make them use a frisbee. Even if its day time if theres more than 2 of us. Put the joint/blunt in the frisbee and pass that, so you dont burn my fuckin car.

10. but yeah its the best bud prep platform, try it out sometime if you guys have never discovered it

11. me and my roomate played disc golf yesterday...blazed as hell, lol

12. thats cool that you pass blunts with a frisbee but its not very inconspicuous.

13. disc golf is the shit and its the best thing next to a table to break your bud up on lol

14. Yea frisbee golf is soooo fun. Just throwing a frisbee as far as you can, and when it actually goes where you want it....aw theres just no other feeling like it, well except being high doing it. That makes it 100x better.

15. we always use a frisbee in our afternoon sessions cuz we go to this park, smoke a few bowls or joints, which are packed or rolled on the frissbe, and just play some pick up games down by the water

16. frolfing and hacky sack. the two greatest stoner sports ever invented.

17. you know whats even better than frisbe golf? ultimate frisbee :)

18. we mostly do it at night. Even if it is day i have a SUV and you can easilly pass it so nobody can see it unless theyre in a semi. And tinted windows. But yeah, i like it and it saves my car.

19. ya frolf/frisbee golf is awesome. i just got 3 new discs for christmas, lol.

hacky sack is pretty sweet to.