Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frightening Reality of Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by blaked, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Solitary is almost worse than death. For anyone reading this, if you go to jail, DONT tell the deps you are suicidal or depressed, even if you are. If you do, you will go to solitary and then you really will wanna kill yourself. I had a minor scuffle with another inmate (just verbal, no fists) and I had to sit in there for a few hours. Seemed like days, it was horrible. At least when you're in the 10-man you can shoot the shit and watch TV.

2. What does that mean..?

3. Glad you passed bro =]

4. dude congrats on passing. and thanks for telling me how scary jail is. I'm gonna keep myself in check from now on man!!

5. A little late... Well a lot late. Either way, congrats man! So i've got a test coming up and i'm using the XXtra Clean drink like you did. Just for reference, for those of us who search, heres the directions the guy at the headshop gave me.

1.) Dont smoke for 4 days prior(i've seen reviews where people smoke the day before and still pass)

2.) Drink lots of water, excersize, and DRINK CRANBERRY JUICE (NOT JUICE COCKTAIL OR CONCENTRATE). The cranberry juice is critical because your body breaks it down over a 24-48 hour period into creatinine, which a lab will test for to make sure your not diluting.

2a.) XXtra Clean contains 625% of your DV for B6 and 25% for B12, I would avoid taking more B-vitamins because it will make your piss a neon color.

3.) Dont eat the day of the test!!! Also dont drink shitloads of water the day of the test, drink what is recommended or you will get a dilute result.

4.) Maybe a little more than an hour before the test, drink the bottle of XXtra Clean.

5.) Wait 5-10 minutes, then fill the bottle back up twice with water.

6.) Urinate a 2-3 times, you should have a 5 hour window once it kicks in.

7.) Give the lab your 3rd or 4th piss and you should be good to go!

Knowledge is power :p

6. grats on passing shit i never knew a county jail could b so bad im definatly keepin my self in check and stayin the fuck away from the police!

7. Yeah.
    I'm scared shit less to go to jail
    Being hit in the face is one of my biggest fears.
    lol.
    Sounds stupid.
    But seriously.

8. man i got my face BROKE. i HATE being hit in the face. One hit took out my sinus cavity and indented my orbital floor(cheekbone) requiring surgery to straighten out the bone.

THAT FUCKING ROCKED.

and this thread made me feel good inside knowing you made it out safe man!

9. it means if the white boys see you doing that after anyone other than white boys there will be repurcussions handed down

10. huh... i dont get it. eventually a white boy would have to take a drink. So when the white boy makes it safe, lets beat his ass. Yeah that shit makes perfect sense!