Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fries in the oven.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hawaiian Haze, Aug 12, 2009.

1. It's about 11:30 here, and I just put a bunch of french fries in the oven. I didn't really feel much like frying them, so I decided to bake instead. I thought about cheese fries, and how good that would taste. But decided against it and wanted to try something new. So I got out some old bay seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning. I sprinkled a good amount on before I put them in the oven and now it's pre heating. Hopefully I won't burn them, because I think they're going to taste really good. I've just been taking GB's for about an hour and got a sudden urge for food. It's some high quality stuff too, it almost has a lavender scent to it. Then like 10 minutes after you smoke it, you get this intense rush of blueberry. My bowl on the GB is really shitty though, its just a screen hanging inside of the cap. I'm out of sockets and don't have any adequate glass pieces. Oh well, another night thinking about thinking. Is anyone else munching down on some delectables?

2. I'm not currently munching on anything, but your idea sounds good.

These are the shit.
    [​IMG]

Check them out if you haven't

3. I think I might have some in the freezer. Dammit, that would have saved me some work...oh well. I have a feeling it will pay off.

4. Needless to say, they were delicious.

EDIT: And you'd be surprised at how healthy.

5. dude, im fuckin starving. this thread is not helpin me ahaha

6. I got so much food dude. Sorry to hear that. My mom works for the army and she is like the national 'food' lady. Like seriously, we could feed a small African tribe...for a year. It's kind of weird too think about, like actually being in this situation. After a while, it all starts to taste the same. It really makes you stop and appreciate how much you have. This GB is for you. Find those munchies.

7. Next time you make fries:

When they are piping hot out of the oven, toss them with some old bay and grated parmesan cheese. The cheese will melt instantly and as it cools crust on the fries.

Bam. Parmesan Hot Fries.

I recommend dipping in Mayonnaise, and if a little extra kick is needed, putting a dip of tabasco or two in the mayonnaise and then mixing.