Friends

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by voorhee, Jan 6, 2012.

1. The only show I watch on TV anyone else like this?

2. Ya bro I love it

3. I own every episode on dvd!

4. I've always preferred Seinfeld, Friends is the shit though.

5. watch Wilfred... so good

6. Friends is a pretty good show, personally i like a lot of sitcoms but one of my favorites would be Fresh Prince of bel-air

7. You should know something:

I am exactly the same age as the characters on the show. When it premiered I was working as an assistant buyer for Price Club - so when Rachel got her job as an assistant buyer I was stoked because well, it validated my life I guess.

I've seen every freaking episode. I AM that demographic.

BUT it also represents the best and worst of the 90's to me. Doesn't mean I still don't tune in, but it does mean that the prolonged antics between Rachel and Ross don't get really fucking annoying.

But then you had Phoebe and Joey who were the best characters on TV at the time.

So there.

8. Friends is probably my favorite show.

Chandler is hilarious

9. #9 ganjaclart, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I fucking love friends. I feel like How I !et Your Mother is this generations version of friends... Both are hilarious though

11. I don't care who believes me but I'm watching friends right this second so creepy that I went on gc and seem this thread right now haha it's the one that Monica bakes the cookies for her neighbours

12. ^^^ I believe you bro! That's a funny one

13. [quote name='"Hubbs"']^^^ I believe you bro! That's a funny one[/quote]

Chandler has me in stitches everytime I watch friends? Would love to smoke with him!

14. He used to be addicted to bars I think... That's why he goes from super skinny to chubby in the course of only a few seasons. I would assume that he chiefs every now and then as well!

15. I have no idea why the question mark is up in my last post lol

16. [quote name='"Hubbs"']He used to be addicted to bars I think... That's why he goes from super skinny to chubby in the course of only a few seasons. I would assume that he chiefs every now and then as well![/quote]

Yeah he was super sick from them, the seasons were he had a full on like beard goatee was when he was battling addiction I think

17. I watch Friends and Seinfeld re-runs on TBS a few times a week. I love them. I remember watching it when it was new. I was just a little toddler but I would watch it with my mom :p

18. If you guys watch around Season 4 Rachel is always looking high as fuck, even Joey sometimes too. Yeah Chandler was addicted to benzo's and pain pills. But next time you watch Friends look how high Rachel looks, it busts me up every time I see her.

Remember that episode where Ross's parents think Chandler melted there records in the microwave, that one had me cracking up.

19. #19 Keep It Lit, Jan 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2012
    ^ "The One Where Ross Got High" Hahaha.

Friends is the definitely the show i've seen the most times..

I own all 10 seasons on DVD and have seen each episode at least 5+ times.

It's the best show to watch when you just 30 mins to kill here and there. :smoke:

Also about Rachel being high.. :smoking:

She has admitted in interviews to smoke weed recreationally so I don't doubt it..

Also she's often horny as fuck on the show.. A lot of times you can clearly see her nips right through her shirt. :D

[​IMG]

20. ^^^ Episode?!?