Friends

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by voorhee, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Anyone else feeling like people they known for a minute just are stuck in there same ways and never looking for change? I'm tired of all my people I once called my friends being like that. They keep it fake as fuck, ulterior motives, shady, scheming, and no morals. I have changed but cats I know stay the same. I'm done with friends like that anyone know where to meet good people at?

2. personally if some people dont want to change, thats their business.....but the other bit you talk of, having low-to-no morals, being fake as fuck is, imo, are valid points...

thus i say good on you man...having stood where you stand today many many years ago, I say dont try to find better quality people, let them find you in due course...and if you happen onto some good people as you wait, give them a testdrive and see if he/she is what you seek...

finding real friends is quite like finding that proverbial needle in the haystack...few and far in between, but once found, cherished for a lifetime

good luck

3. I'm thinking of going to like a Wednesday night group up at my church and see how it turns out.

4. I feel you man, as soon as I got into college the people who I call my "friends" in high school just stopped talking too me for no reason, I got them on facebook but they don't even care to keep in touch only a few that I would call true friends. You don't need a lot of friends in life man, family and weed is all you need.

5. I think as time goes by, and as you get older, you will realize that it's just a part of life. My 10yr high school 10 year reunion was month. Why? Because the people with whom I have wanted to stay in toucH I have.
    It happened again after college. I have almost no contact with any of my college friends, either. Only 2.
    People grow, change, diversify, multiply, get married, get divorced.
    Just keep your head up. The world works in mysterious ways.

6. I'm the opposite. Weed and music till I'm dead.

7. SMH

I don't know why,but I came into this thread expecting talk about the tv show.

I need to go have sex with a girl.:eek:

8. ...and thats what all people are like! Get used to it, ..and yeah we all do it and we all.. like you get sick of it...take a break, meet new people, join a club, play a sport....widen your horizons

peace
    "V"