Friends...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mg30, Aug 3, 2011.

1. To me it seems like whenever me n my friends smoke, someones hating on each other cause the think their trying to impress someone else or some people think other people are faking being high.

Its just so dumb. I just want to relax, joke around and eat with the people im with no matter who they are.

Usually i dont say anything but i always notice my friends reactions. Do you guys ever notice that or if you and your friends bond when you smoke.

Ill tell some stuff i noticed later in this thread.

2. dude you need to find better smoking buddies, it sucks to be in that position

3. #3 SwagCaleb, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.
    Either tell them to chill out or ask them if they want to play video games or something.It will normally get their mind off of dissing people and accusing people of "faking".

4. My friends dont judge on the basis of your level of high, or whether you are "faking" how high you actually are..... mainly because none of us pretend to be high.... and we just dont have anywhere NEAR enough motivation to give a fuck how high someone else is when we are smoking lol

In fact, if my friends were too say, oh dude, you are not high enough, the next thing to occur, would be them handing you a fat snap in the bong

5. #5 mg30, Aug 3, 2011
    Hahah i wish bro. Were so chill when were not high like everyone seems to be good friends i think. Idk if its cause im high and i think im hearing shit but i think the high makes them express their feelings or some shit

6. i love when peopl fake being high. we got this kid to smoke oregano back in highschool and he was stumbiling around and saying "in so high man" like every 10 seconds lol

7. #7 mg30, Aug 3, 2011
    If i had just met them later it would be different but ive knnown them since 8th grade

8. #8 produktoftha202, Aug 3, 2011
    Have you SMOKED with them since 8th grade??

9. Is eating all you think about when high? lol

10. #10 mg30, Aug 3, 2011
    No since like 10th

11. #11 produktoftha202, Aug 3, 2011
    How old are you guys???

12. #12 mg30, Aug 3, 2011
    Freshman in college

13. Lol yea your stuck wuth them. Just get high abd go do some shit. High go kart is fun as shit.

14. Okay so heres one thing i heard. This ones about me. Me n my boy were leaving his house after smoking a few bowls to go meet up some other people so were in the elevator and i think i like fixed my hair or shirt or something and i heard him say "your not perfect. Oops". Or at least i hink i did

15. ..what?

16. It's just because you guys had known each other for so long. When I meet up with old friends from high school we always call each other out for the stupidest shit. It's not like we mean it it's just we're playing around and having a good time since we haven't seen each other in so long.

17. I understand what you're sayin. If im blown and someone is acting like a crackhead ill tell them to chill and then proceed not to give a fuck haha but yes find new smoking buddies

18. #18 produktoftha202, Aug 4, 2011
    I feel you there. I do that with the guys I grew up with all the time. and we dont even be blowed half the time.

19. OP this used to happen to me it sucks so i finally told my friends to shut the fuck up about it and they stopped. yea its sucks balls i hate it when people do that

20. that's all me and my friends do, hate on eachother

but it's all jokes and no one really gives a fuck