Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BetterDaze, Oct 5, 2010.

1. So I've only been smoking for about 4 months about every other day or so and I mostly just smoke by myself. Which can get depressing and lonely at times. All of my friends who smoke are SO annoying when their high. Like not just one of em. All of em. Their all tweaks and get hyper as hell and won't stop ragging on each other. And they always want to go raid the fridge. Which is okay sometimes but when it gets to the point where you fucking eat everything, litterally everything. That's when I start to get pissed and now I'm the "Stirct, no fun one" Like can you guys just fucking chill and just sit back and have a few laughs? I'd love nothing more then a couple chill stoner friends to hangout with.

You guys know any tweaks like this?

2. Yeah, and I don't smoke with them.

I like smoking by myself so I can chill, relax, do what I want, eat what I want, etc.

3. I enjoy smoking with a friend, and then being by myself. I have a roomie who'll blaze with me and then we'll come back inside and do our own activities. Whether it be watching T.V or playing xbox, surfing the internet, etc. We are hanging out, but each of us in our own little world, and I prefer it that way. Just relax and enjoy it yourself man, your friends won't have the same trip as you, they won't be feeling the same exact way as you, so just do what you want and have friends that'll do what they want, and everything works out great.