friends

Discussion in 'General' started by wavy_gravy, Aug 25, 2009.

1. So im leaving for college in a few days and all my friends are leaving now. Never in my life did i think that i would value friendship as an essential part of life. Ive always had friends but they were more like acquaintance. Yet here i am finding myself truly sad and even distraught that my 4 best friends and myself are splitting up to go to schools all over the country. We all influence each other so much and help create the people we are. I dont really know where i was going with this post. Im just really fucking high and felt like discussing a seldom talked about concept.

you can post stories about your friends or just talk about friendship and if its important and shit. idk- miscellaneous friendship discussion.

i feel like a pussy now :cool:

2. Reading this text remembered me when i finished 9th class, ive had been with dem for 9 years and then all of a sudden, most of them went to other school. it was sad. :S
    Now im graduating 12th class this year and it will be as hard as it was ending the 9th, maybe even harder.

3. You're still a kid, go on with your life. You'll make plenty of friends in college and beyond that.