Friends

Discussion in 'General' started by Group, Jan 10, 2009.

1. This may seem emotional as hell, but its just cause I'm ranting.

I'm in a weed daze, from smoking last night and I was just thinking about life and everything, when I started to wonder how many true friends I actually have. Like the kind that have my back, and would actually help me instead of talking trash on me.

Recently, shit has occured so much that I'm less prone to trusting someone. I've been trying to change up my social circle, and surround myself with more trustworthy people.
    My question is have you guys ever gone thru something like this, meaning a period where you are searching cooler people to chill with, and what did you do to fix it.

If it doesn't make sense tell me

2. Yea, at one point in everyones life you come to a realization of who is your true friends, and who are just show.

When this time comes, it is imperative to fix this little problem. Cut the ties with the friends who are all show, nothing good can come from them when the shit hits the fan. You don't want one of these tools to act like they have your back and when the real shit goes down, run the opposite way.

It takes time making a new circle of friends, but it can be done homie. Just like anything else, it takes time and can't happen over night.

Hope that helped, take it easy homie. :)