friends with benifits?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by crazyclimber43, Sep 28, 2009.

1. #1 crazyclimber43, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009
    So,

I kinda hooked up with a fat chick at a party and since then she has been really into me. Like texting pretty much every day or two even if I don't reply. She is definitely not someone I would date, and I know that sounds really shallow, but she is a little clingy and is just not my type. On the other hand the sex was great and she is pretty adventurous in bed and pretty much can't get enough. Like I got NO sleep that night and my dick was actualy sore the next day.

So, I hung out with just her a couple days ago, and by hung out I pretty much mean we got a hotel, had dinner and fucked like rabbits again. I pretty much asked if we could just be friends with benefits, and she was cool with it, but she still comes across as clingy and like she actually wants to be a couple. I am not sure what to do here, I don't really have another booty call around here as I moved like a month ago and don't know many people here.

So the question I have I guess is;
    Is it ok to keep sleeping with her, or should I ignore her or end it? I know that I pretty much would not be with her for more than a month or two and it feels mean to me to just let her get her hopes up for that time and then dump her, but I would love to have someone to sleep with.

edit*
    I have never really had a FWB type of thing either, and she is more experienced than me, but still seems like she wants more than just sex, and i really don't.

2. As long as your clear that you are just FWB and you have no intention of carrying it any farther than that then you aren't doing anything that might be considered wrong.

It's likely she will eventually want more than just a fuck buddy but if she isn't clear with you on that while you're being completely honest about what you feel about it then that's all on her.

I had a FWB at the start of the summer and she started getting really into me so I just ended it. Plus I think I kinda matured a bit through that and I didn't really think a FWB was for me anymore. Much more satisfying to me to share that kind of connection with someone you have strong feelings for.

Recap of my advice. Do it till you get bored but be clear about your intentions. Worst thing that happens really is you gain some experience that you'll be able to apply to someone you actually like.

3. She's enjoying the sex , but at the same time she's probably really into you - as you've said , and is trying to get closer to you through the sex. I rate leave it alone dude

4. Sounds normal. She wants you to be friends so she wants to talk to you a lot. If you don't want her to be all up in yo business all the time let her know in a nice way.

I had a guy do this to me. We were friends with benefits but he kept texting me and acting like it meant something more and it totally killed it for me so I feel you

5. Mate I was in EXACTLY the same position with this girl about a month ago. I was still depressed about splitting with my girlfriend of a year and I met this chick, who sounds like a mirror image of your 'friend' and she really helped me get over my ex. We fucked like crazy but she just wasn't someone I'd want a relationship with, as bad as that sounds. But unfortunately she moved across the country a few weeks ago and I also moved far away to go to University a week ago, so we probably won't be having some legendary sex again, at least not for a while.

6. You made me shake my head.

What if you are her booty call?

Contrary to popular belief some of us (females) are very direct.

Oh, and remember if you want a friend with benefits you have to be a friend too...

7. It is not very nice when you actually like a girl and she uses you for sex and sleeps with others too. I've thread a few of your posts and you don't sound like a very nice girl.

8. Haha, why because I scare you? I do have that effect on people, but I believe girls can do exactly what guys can.

I can hang with the best of them. Sorry that I've figured out it doesn't do me any good to be some fragile piece of ass for all guys I meet.

So, the guy can have a booty call or a friend with benefits and it's okay? Don't get me started on double standards.

Also, you can't crucify me for liking sex and thinking it's perfectly acceptable to explore it. :p

9. Ha I'm not crucifying you, I'm just saying you're not the type of girl I'd want a relationship with, because I'd find it very difficult to trust a girl as liberal as yourself. And I'm not saying it's okay for a guy to use a girl for sex when she really likes him and sleep with other girls too, there's nothing acceptable about that at all. I'm a nice guy though, I'll only have casual sex with a girl so long as she knows the score and doesn't feel like I'm using her. I don't mind a girl using me for sex at all so long as I don't have 'feelings' for her, hell it's flattering to know someone's using me to pleasure themselves. However, if I really liked a girl and wanted to be with her, it would hurt to know she was using me and sleeping with other guys too, I couldn't keep doing it.

10. Just keep fuckin' until she pops the question, say "Umm...Hey, i dont know, i need a couple days to think..."

Then ghost it...Done deal.:smoking:

11. thanks for the advice everyone.

I am still not that sure what I am gonna do, she is definitely starting to get clingy as far as i am concerned so might have to end it pretty soon. I just get the feeling we are on different pages as far as how we each would like the situation to work. I think we are both in it mostly for the sex, but I would rather be single right now and not have to deal with the drama and everything that I am sure is about to go down.

So, next question,

How do I end it nicely, without hurting her feelings. Or is it better to just ghost it as someone said?

12. run johnny run like hell

13. Wait, OP, do you have many other female friends? I don't mean casual ones, I mean like real close friends?
    I'm just wondering because some girls are like that even when you're not fucking.

14. Dude, I have to say I don't know how you can end "it" when there isn't an "it" - I mean you aren't in a relationship with this chick.
    Just ignore her or if she calls/texts/whatever. If you can't do that just tell her you're tired or busy next time she wants to see you.

15. ...how fat?

16. i can;t stand the fact that people think this matters

big girls need sex too

17. Hah, it was a joke.

Don't make me dig up the chubby girls thread.

18. I had the same story once upon a time...I had this thick jamaican mama I dated for like 2yrs then when we broke up all she wanted was the sex but not a relationship..she actually asked me to be her FWB..all I can say is...Damn she fucked me so many times in a course of 2yrs I swear she drained my sac..I still get hard thinkin about her body bcuz she had titties like whoa!!!:eek:

19. #19 Tizroo, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009
    It happens to everyone...just get away, most girls DO care if you're just fuck buddies because they want to date and all that, I've been in your same situation a few times, for me personally I just found it best to get out of there.