Friends with benefits.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by fatuous, Jul 21, 2011.

1. So I've been hanging out with this one girl for awhile now and we'd get together and smoke up so smoke buddies, I suppose. Anyways I said we should be f buddies and she said yea but my question is, what exactly is that? I mean other than the obvious, but what else. Am I supposed to be different?

2. She probably thought you meant facebook buddies and now you're gonna try to fuck her and shes gonna press charges. Be careful my man

3. No I know what I said I just don't know if sayin it gets you banned on here lol

4. You can say fuck if that's what you're worried about...

5. Just fuck her man. thats all you gotta be worried about

6. Yea but I'd like to keep fuckin her lol know what I'm saying

7. If I see one more thread on gc about some relationship problem that involves facebook I'm gonna lose it.

8. This has nothing to do with facebook

9. I guess, my bad. I just saw the word facebook and immediately started raging.

10. Then.....

Uh..........

Keeeep doing it? :confused:

11. Im still trying to make sense of this thread.

OP smokes with a girl. Often it seems.

OP then asks if said girl would like to become fuck buddies and the girl says yes.

Now the OP, after asking this girl to be fuck buddies, then starts questioning what the fuck a fuck buddy really is.

The fuck??

12. Oh my bad I meant she asked me lol yea I smoke with her all the time but you know I don't know if now I should be actin different with her. Sorry if it seems stupid but shit I never had a fwb soo yea

13. Ah see now it makes a little bit more sense. Kinda.

So after just bein chill friends smoking, you're wondering if things will, or if you should, be different.

Id say keep acting the same as you already have. Let her be the one to give you signs. Just be observant and you should be able to catch on to what she wants.

14. duuuuuuuude! the gods of getting laid have just presented u with a hymen to hammer and ur asking questions?! just go pound the shit out of her! nothing changes, besides u get to nail her. dont act different, like u care about her and all that gay bullshit relationship crap....u get to enjoy the best part of a relationship, w/o even having to deal with a womans bullshit! go get ur nut, for me.

15. #15 fatuous, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha ill do that

16. #16 fatuous, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea this is more of what I was trying to say