Friends with benefits...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mitchd, Jan 1, 2013.

1. We're seeing each other now. She asked me if I was talking to other girls and I responded no. She then asked if I was going to talk to other girls, again I said no. Got the biggest smile on her face and said I don't need other guys just so you know.

2. I had that kind of relationship in college once. It started with me texting this chick I met a couple of times and asking "Hey do you want to fuck?"

We had sex a few times, no strings. It was pretty awesome, except that one time, my roommate walked in on me ramming my thing into her thing and she sat up in bed fast as fuck and hit her head on this shelf above the bed lol

3. so u guys wont see other people, but still intend to keep it like fwb?

4. Not sure. If she wants to tie the knot, I don't care. She's someone I've been quite fond of for awhile.

5. Whoa whoa whoa take it easy there bud, don't wanna rush into anything, take it slow, slow ride.

6. I'm not. I've known this girl since September.

7. That's only 4 months bro, I'd give it at least a year before you do that, probably longer TBH.

8. It's still no commitment as far as she is concerned. She just wanted to make a point of us not seeing anyone else to prevent contracting an STD. I guess I took it the wrong way.

9. You look to familiar man :D

You work at burger-king?

10. Me and my girl started out just hooking up, hardly knew each other lol

11. Oh. When you say "tie the knot" that usually means you get married.

12. Get hard. Wink at her and shift your eyes to the noticeable erection.

Ive seen it work.

13. Nah man, I started working at Pizza Hut in Grand Rapids. Where are you from, man.

14. Haha Clarkston here just thought you were some clown at BK, my bad :D

15. just ask her girls are down with that a lot of times.

being honest and blatant works more often than you would think