Friends with benefits...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mitchd, Jan 1, 2013.

1. i don't think so. i think a lot of girls would be into the idea of fwb but its not really something they would want to initiate. if a guy initiated it with me i'd be down for that type of relationship but i want strict ground rules and guarantee that no one will fall in love.

2. That's pretty much what I was thinking, that a lot of girls would think it would seem slutty or something to initiate that kinda thing. But with casual relationships there's always a chance someone's gonna get hurt, hell that's true with any relationship.

3. Alright you can stop throwing hints my way already.
    Rule 1: you can not gain 1 pound
    Rule 2: whenever I want it, I get it

Let's get this thing going.

4. Yeah, and that the other person isn't getting with a whole bunch of people other than you.

You'd have to make it exclusive to the both of you.

And just text each other whenever you'd want to hook up.

I'd probably not want to be friends, it'd turn into something more.

Then again, relationships do start in different ways, but i'm not looking for something like that.

If a girl would be trust worthy enough for me to do that with her that'd be awesome, but how would anyone be able to trust someone they didn't know.

The whole thing is a great idea if done right, i'd definitely be down, but only if there was some way i could really trust the girl.

:smoking:

5. i have sex on my terms :rolleyes:

i do what i want with my body & i want sex when i say i want it (& how i want it :devious: ), i'll want to blaze after, i'm not obligated to stay after, and it's my prerogative to change my mind whenever i choose.

:laughing:

6. we're on the same page ;)

7. I'm down with the not staying after and blazing, but this whole "my prerogative" thing is gonna be a dealbreaker

8. Yeah I thought girls liked to be "taken" :cool:

9. it was good while it lasted :bolt:

10. Mixed signals maaan

11. Well, she came over last night. We smoked a bowl together and I brought up the idea. She told me that I should have asked sooner.

I got some booty, I got some booty, I got some booty!

12. how long are you wanting it to last? i'm interested to see how this turns out :smoke:

13. Not sure. As a 21 year old male, any length of time would be nice. She left just a little bit ago to head to work. Asked if she had to spend the night alone. Maybe she's getting a little attatched? Not sure but the sex was great.

14. :p Where's the story at?

15. Okay, she came over around 9pm last night. Had a stressful day at work and needed to vent. I siezed the opportunity to pull out a bag of dank and pack the bong. She was ripped off of two bong rips. I asked her if she wanted to talk about her day to let the frustration out. Afterwards, I started rubbing her feet and legs. That's when I brought up the idea.

Needless to say, I ended up eating that pussy like a rat eating cheese.

16. :bongin:

17. go on :bongin:

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG7aB08r9Xk]Go on - YouTube[/ame]

19. Are you serious? LMAO. I've all ready said too much!

20. Its the internet.....THERES NEVER TO MUCH