Friends with benefits.

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I've been considering this, but I don't know.
    So many people say it's a bad thing.

It's just, well, I am human. I crave sex and intimacy.
    But I don't really care for a relationship with anyone I've met thus far.
    I don't think I'd be ok with them fucking other people, though.
    That's dirty.
    But it could be a good thing, considering I don't just want casual sex, either.
    I'm not a wham bam kinda girl.
    It's not that I'll want you to stick around forever, but I like having someone I can chill with. Relax, smoke, talk, and fuck periodically.

good idea
    bad idea
    bring it on

2. "I like having someone I can chill with. Relax, smoke, talk, and fuck periodically."

sounds like you need a boyfriend then lol

3. I have only had it really work with three or four girls.

I would not even say it was friends with benefits; it was hooking up a few times over a long period of time.

It was never anything frequent or formal but it was nice.

4. well yeah that'd be nice

5. #5 4ganja2green0, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    friends with benefits.. hmm those were the days, didnt have to worry about hurting someones feelings even though that usually happened anyway. but i agree maria if i we're having sex it would be weird knowing you were banging someone else. on to the next!

6. It all depends on two things:

1.) Yourself and your persona. Can you handle hitting it and quitting it? Not all girls can because those particular girls cannot un-mix sex and love within their subconscious.

2.) Whom you plan on being friends with benefits with. I would not reccomend doing it with a veryyy close friend or a "bestie". That is a recipe for disaster.

Now, take a moment to reflect. :)