Friends with benefits ?? Maybe ??

Discussion in 'General' started by nayyawesomeass, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Soo I have a friend he and I have been friends for yrs .! Like 5 yrs now .. Well I am a female and I do have needs .. I have a lot of needs .. And my friend offered it to me I wanted to say yes but I became weird about it .. I have never had a friend with benefits and I'm scared that feelings may get involved .. Or we may not be friends after it happens .. Anybody been threw this I need help ):

2. yea you females always end up fuckin it up..

dont do it

3. I think you've already lost before you began. You're over thinking it and it hasn't started yet. Maybe you should just pass on this guy..

4. Wow really ?? Do we ?

5. yea due to stank puss

6. Maybe u right .. I'm just scared that he may get attached like not to bump my own horn but it will be that good lol .!

7. Chill lol.

I don't think this is the reason at all.

8. its stank puss 87 percent of the time

9. hahah i have to spread rep before i can give you more

10. yeah, you do. dont do it, save both of you the trouble.

11. I thought it was more towards girls being more emotional and catching feelings?

12. Hahahaha lmaooo .! Funny but no

13. But I won't mess this up bc it's my idea I just want the sex nothing more !

14. yea.. thats the 13 percent..

maybe i have the stats switched.. but stank puss is definitely in there

15. friends with benefits is never good, look for someone who suits you; who you enjoy being with, I've been a relationship for three years & I'm still in high school; I love her more then anything, she makes me happy; I feel like friends with benefits just makes everything more complicated you know?

16. And I'm sorry to tell you but there's a 90% chance that you will break up and you will be in the same position as OP. if you don't believe me, just go visit any of the threads in sex, love, and relationships.

I think this particular situation is bad because it already seems complicated when right now it should just be hot and fun to think about.

17. oh, thought you said it was his idea in the OP. well in that case i guarantee the guy will be fine with using you for nothing but bustin a nut. another notch on the belt! another pussy on the list. go for it! we need more female sluts in this world!!

18. bro let me tell you, we won't I don't give a shit about no thread; I love this girl, we do everything together

19. Feelings always get involved

20. exactly my point