"friends with benefits"? Didnt they just make this movie?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Captainbasch420, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I just saw an ad for a movie called friends with benefits, starring some dude and one of the chicks from that seventies show. The main plot is: 2 best friends agree to have a sexual relationship, with no feelings, just sex.

Earlier this year, ashton kutcher(one of the guys from thats seventies show) and the chick from black swan, starred in a movie called no strings attached. The plot for this movie was: 2 best friends agree to have a sexual relationship, with no feelings, just sex.

Its confuses me, arent people going to realize this is the exact same plot? Whats the point?

2. Or what about that one movie, where this guy falls in love with this girl, they break up, and he fights to get her back?

Love stories are shit, pointless films.

3. Thats exactly what I thought when I saw the trailer for that movie. I was like "Didn't a movie just like that come out not to long ago..." I guess producers and writers can't come up with any original ideas anymore.

4. Do you realize how often this happens? "The Hangover" was just an updated version of "Dude, Where's my Car?" with different characters in a different location. The plot was exactly the same. There are no "new" movies in Hollywood anymore.

5. All you guys saying this is just another movie being copied are wrong. "No strings attatched" the movie with ashton kutcher came out like 2 months ago and now this movie, with jackie and jt is the same damn thing. It's like jackie thinks she can do the same thing better than kelso.

6. Not always man. Watch Eternal Sunshine. That movie blew my mind maaaaan :smoke:

7. Fuck jackie she was always a bitch I do like kelso though, kelso was the main reason I watched that 70s show. I will always only think of jackie as the annoying bitch from that 70's show and the voice of that bitch Meg on family guy.
    fin

8. thank god im not the only one I thought I was going fucking crazy..

9. they do this shit all the time... Their just getting worse at hiding it.. think about it .. the movie bugs and then the movie ants.. paul blart mall cop.... observe and report