Friends with benefits concept

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Slilent, Oct 10, 2012.

1. so me and G are FWB weve fucked once so far the other night she asked me if i could stay a full night once and i just got a job at same place as her i figure thursday i could stay the full night so she dont gotta pick me up from across town like shes offered to

but real question is how many blades that have fwb start to get real feelings for the other friend after awhile n i almost feel guilty cause we both know imma be leaving for the army soon

2. FWB can be difficult enough without adding the element of working together

better hope she's a really and truly chilled out girl, and be really up front about shit

don't know that it's the smartest idea man...but pussy can overrule reason

3. Depends.

People are different ya know?

I've had fwb and literally no emotional connection, I thought she was dull and ditzy, but god she could fuck.

We stopped hitting each other up and I'm fine with that.

4. FWB only works if both parties dont have feelings for each other and just want to fuck. Any other way someone is going to get hurt, and you'll lose a friend. That or you'll both fall hopelessly in love and live happily ever after :laughing:

5. I had a FWB thing with a girl. Less friends, more benefits.

She was dumb as a stump and quickly fell for me. I was always up front and open with not wanting a relationship. When it ended, I was fine. She wasn't. :confused_2:

6. well we also talk n open up alot to eachother been these make out n fuck periods take walks n iv gotten involved playing with her kid iv taught hi a few thing like how to growl gotta love babies so most ya blades think the added element of working togather this is gonna blow up

7. I have had maybe one or two TRUE friends with benefits. I wasn't ever, in any way, interested in being involved with the other person and I was 100% certain they felt the same way. But for me, and I'm sure that it's not the same for everyone, but I just don't feel that good about myself when I get myself wrapped up in casual sexual relationships. It's just a shadow of what I want and deserve.
    I'm probably a bit older than a lot of other blades, but even when I was younger, at a different point in my life (not interested in long term commitment) I had my fair share of casual sex. At the time, I played it off like I was being empowered, but at the end of the day, it really hurt my self esteem.

Knowing that you're leaving is a little different set of circumstances, and I guess if she's aware that you're leaving, and you're have clear and equal expectations, then go for it.

8. She's got a kid?

Fuck that, man. Don't FWB that, a kid needs stability in his life. If you're in it, be in it. Don't hit and quit when you leave for the military.

9. this, dont fuck up a kid's early years because your horny.

they are a large part of who the kid turns out to be as he ages.

10. Never did the whole FWB thing. Don't think i'd be too interested in a girl that would do that.

Yeah don't be in the kids life if you're not going to be there forever.

11. How about enemies? :D
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFL17DvOIA]CunninLynguists - "Enemies With Benefits" featuring Tonedeff - YouTube[/ame]

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR-AAcHlEJg]Friends with Benefits Wedding - YouTube[/ame]

:laughing:

13. [quote name='"chzburgerWalrus"']FWB can be difficult enough without adding the element of working together

better hope she's a really and truly chilled out girl, and be really up front about shit

don't know that it's the smartest idea man...but pussy can overrule reason[/quote]

Ask her one question. "If I asked you, would you commit to me?" If she says yes you are treading in shark water my friend. If she says no, don't get butt hurt cause that's what you want, right?

14. i've had a fwb for over a year and so far nothing bad has come from it. neither of us are interested but we still have great sex. it can be done. but if either one of us had a kid it would automatically be a no go. a kid needs a constant in their life.

15. Hey mans alls im gunna say is my buddy had a FWB situation almost exactly like yours 4 months before he left for army. They wound up engaged lol so good luck

16. idk seems like we been getting closer started with walks every few days then after a week or so it turned to everyday now where doing movies every couple nights shes asked me stay the night idk tho im confused at this point honestly im trying follow by ear and see how all it turns out i have a son of my own as well but hes with his mom in KCK

17. I had one of those but the benefits fell through =/ lol fuck it it was fun while it lasted

18. fwb have an expiration date: when one person gets feelings and wants to take things further while the other person doesnt, when one person meets someone better, or both people get feelings and it turns into an actual relationship and is no longer a fwb thing. i suppose in your case, also when moving.

i have had three fwb situations in my life. the first time i got feelings. he ended it. second time he got feelings, and i ended it (i also met someone new that i liked more). third time we both had feelings for each other and started dating.

from what you are describing with your fwb OP, it sounds like both of you are starting to get feelings for the other

19. ive done it, didnt get feelings, i knew what i wanted and so did he, we saw each other maybe once a week, week and a half or so, we texted a bit in between but not much, basically we barley saw eachother, so it was easy not to get feelings,
    but of you work with this girl and see her regularly and spend thime with her and she wants to start having little sleepovers and stuff then id say that this isnt going to be friends with benefits for long one or both of you is more than likely going to develop feelings and if its not reciprocated thats when the drama starts
    so tread carefully

20. I've had successful FWB's, buuuut my boyfriend and i were just FWBs and you see how that turned out.

I mean, it's 2 and a half years later.... :p

My rule was always, we only "hung out" if we were having sex...it worked like 5 times outta 6.