Friends who mooch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by silverbunny, Mar 3, 2009.

1. I have this friend who is always complaining about being broke yet makes regular trips to the mall, she comes over eats my food, we go out to the club, i pay her cover, go to the store,guess whos buying the dutch and or papers. Little things like that eventually started to work my nerves. Now, she and i are both big smokers and and on a couple of occasions she got this really good hookup for a couple of ouces of nothern lights and trainwreck during a dry spell. She had been telling me that once she got it she was going to move some of it. So she invites me over to smoke and i come with cash ready thinking im about to leave with some of that good green. Now we're sitting there smoking and im waiting for her to initiate the business but nothing, so as im leaving i said "If you still wanted to sell some of that just let me know cause im buying." I never heard anything from her,i'll just assume she smoked the rest of it herself. Karma bit her in the ass when she called me the other night asking if i had some weed cause she was dry and "tweaking"(how one tweaks out from weed, i do not know) I had just picked up a half how high mids for $40(which she told me i was paying too much for). I told her she could come over and smoke with me I got pissed off when asked me to sell her about $5 worth so she could roll a couple of joints to make it through the night and the next day. Meanwhile she owes me money already. I said I don't have a scale so theres no way we could work that out plus I would much rather have my weed than your crappy $5 anyways. :devious: Moral of the story, don't mooch off your friends cause we'll eventually get fed up. Similar stories anyone?

2. I swear 25% of people who smoke do this shit.

I know a guy we used to chill with but he never had weed andthen when he had some he would be like "im already high" when we want to smoke another bowl.

Bitches like that you gotta stop talking to they know what they did.

3. DAM! this kinda falls into the "girls who think they can smoke for free" Thread.
    My dealer is a girl so its like differnt,

my story is :
    My sisters boy friend comes over and will just go str8 to our fridge... I am never one to argue over food, my mom didnt raise me like that but when he chugs all my monsters and 1 litres and shit how do you expect me to re-act?? He invites him self over when i have friends over and he isnt like he knows who me or my friends are, he is from a differnt town and everything. He showed up last saturday with nothing but a lighter in his pockets, he wasnt planning on pitchin or buying munchies.. Which is the rule around here. He knocks on my door and was like "WHATS UP!!! LETS SMOKE HOMMEH" but i cant stand this kid, my other friends who was upstairs are about to start smoking and he hears "Pass the lighter" "Legal-Evil Has it" so i think he is here for my sister to hang out and shit but he bolts up behind me and whips out his lighter. I toll everyone in my house i hate this kid and i mma deck him if he comes in my room, he is about to step in and i slam the door in his face he opens it and i was like WTF! get out of here fag, Pitch or ditch.. He leaves and then i over hear him talking shit about me when he goes downstairs. (mind you i smoked him out the last time he was here. for good karma and shit). Its not like i invited him over ither. How he knows i was havin a group smoke shesh that day is beyond me. ( sorry bout the rant) If u can tell by my other posts i ll smoke anyone out once for free but he didnt have anything on him and i really hate him so did my friends.

4. Well because i'm a chick too, I think it falls under the same catergory as it would if we were 2 dudes. People in general are just too cheeky these days.

5. YESS! i knew there would be some girls out there like that. Thats the shit that prob will end up makin me smoke you out for free, if a girl is chill and wants to pay and shit then i cant let them but if they "expect" too then its another story all together.

6. I'll present you with a perspective from the otherside...
    I am .... a mooch. but before i get set on fire, i'll explain.

My friends and I all became tokers together, and over the last year or so my finances went to shit. basically i was buying about a half a month and enjoying it just fine. then i got laid off. for the last 3 months my friends keep telling me to come over and toke up, and i'd feel guilty about it because i cant afford to pay them back. i always offer to throw down 5-10 but they never let me. a couple of my buddies used to sell, and they all say the same thing "Dude, it's just weed. dont worry about it."

i've been trying to do other shit like i'll bring over beer or food to make up for it. but being a mooch is still being a mooch. i make sure never to hit the bowl hard when it's good shit though. and never grab the greens. there have been a couple of times i'll pick up a 1/4 of mids and leave an 1/8 at their house.

on the flip side, not being able to keep a stash at home, REALLY lowers your tolerance. i got to a point where i blazed through a 1/4 a week, and now if i score a dime it lasts me 3 days. i'll pack one bowl and it can last a loooong time. the awesome part is i still have enough in my system that i dont have the stoney after effects the next day.

The easiest way to keep people from mooching is when they start bitching about thier finances, bitch about yours and let them know that if they want to throw down when you are buying you'll be happy to pick some up for them. just get the cash first. or take the social equasion out of it. smoke before they come over, and say you are low or out. if they are a real friend thay aren't going to bail because you wont smoke them out.

one of my friends ALWAYS lets me hit the blunt with her, and i try and pay her back with rides because her car is broke. i cant justify dropping $40 for weed, but i can shell out an extra $5 here and there for gas.

just wanted to say that some of us mooches do feel bad about it, and if we could help it we would. Personally i plan on showering my homies in weed one day because "Dude, it's just weed, dont worry about it" :D

7. You are not a mooch. Mooches consistently fail to contribute in any way (whether it be weed, beer, munchies, gas money, whatever), and rarely feel bad about it, either because they are selfish/spoiled or too oblivious to realize they are being mooches.

I tend to treat my weed the same way your friends do, I will never hesitate to smoke out a buddy. It's just weed. Yeah, it costs money, but if I couldn't afford it then I wouldn't be smoking them out. Some people are just generous, it doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.