Friends who are RATS!

Discussion in 'General' started by Trillstoner420, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Guys I'm fucking pissed off and confused. The thing is I actually started hanging out with my friends since about a week ago, and noticed that they are fucking snakes and rats. What I'm trying to say is that I recently told 1 or 2 friends that I just got my order from the mail which is like 100$ worth of blunt wraps and rolling papers. And suddenly the word got spread around to other friends that "trust me he's got alot of money" by the same 2 friends I had told.

So after that those 2 friends would bring 4 more people in my house. When they all arrive at my house they would be like "oh bro you got any weed or any MONEY. Lets grab like a 40 sac."

So I am a very easily convinced guy who they know they can trick and fool. But I've caught them several times looking at each other in the eyes and then quickly staring at me nd laughing. They would also whisper to each other.

And then they say "bro u r like a mad stoner right" an they smirk. I don't usually reply to that cause I know they mean it in a bad way.

Also it's especially easy to fool me when I'm high.

But when I'm sober I feel a little in control but not that much either. This has been bothering me too much it's hard to explain. I can't even fall asleep at night it was 3:00 when I fell asleep.

So could you guys help me I'm feeling a certain urge to kinda step up and turn the tables on them.

Oh and also they always tell me "bro yu know they have legal buds online right?" And of course they start laughing.

:(

Sent from an iPhone that's not even out yet BITCH

2. Are you baked?

3. Be tough with them show them who is the alpha They ask for a 40 sac tell them to suck your nuts

4. You sound like a push over.

5. Be like, "Yeah, I got money, but it's mine. If you want money find a fucking job".

6. Op I know what you mean, I HAD friends that snake around me for no reason whatsoever even my cousin, I'm just going to start not giving a fuck and blade LEARN TO STEP UP damn it! even If you dont confront them plan out your own way of getting back at them and they're "looking at eachother in the eyes" when you say some things step up to the fucking plate and start swinging at these guys seriously fuck your reputation with them obviously they don't like you anyways.

STEP UP LIKE A MAN

7. Sober today;)

8. Ehhyyyy what a way to put it. Thanks man... btw it really helps when grasscity gives me advice it's like there is another world or community that is always there for me and it boosts my confidence.

9. What the fuck iPhone are you using?

Bitch.

10. Don't take shit from anybody. Especially strangers. Your weed and wraps therefore it's your rules. Don't be afraid to be a dictator.

11. Man, that sucks. I moved around a lot when I was young and I had a few "friends" treat me with the same disrespect they are treating you. I think it sucks because you are probably a kind person but those people ARE NOT FRIENDS! The only advice I would give is to find some new ones.

13. So you were smoking with people and you were surprised that they were laughing?

o_O

14. You've known these people a week, why the fuck would you still hang out with them? You don't have history with them they sound like assholes, and they say bro too much.

That last reason would be enough for me to stop chilling with them.

15. i had a girl moch off me and tell people shit... and i delt with it becasue i wanted dat pussy... then i found out she is a gross whore.

idk, tell them to match you a bowel. i had to deal with the "your a stoner" even when i did not smoek (longer hair in a consertive community).... just tell them you dont.

another friend said she was quiting weed... and then got me alone at a party and asked me if i wanted to toke with her.....

tell them that they are fucking snakes, and dont let them back in your house.

16. "Bro u r like a mad stoner right"

17. You sound like a wimp, make some new friends man.

18. You r right I shouldn't be taking shit from anyone.

19. They don't really sound like the greatest friends OP. What they did may have been small potatoes but regardless they stabbed you in the back and pretty much showed you zero respect. In the end it is your choice with what to do and how to deal with it. But if I were you I would consider telling them to fuck off. Sounds like all they care about in the friendship is how they benefit and fucking around with you.

20. Yeah, tell them to fuck off, and then be ready when they come back to home invade and rob you....

Shouldn't let random people know about your shit....imo