Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends think I have a problem...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ok, well here is my story....

I just got to college this fall. Still havent smoked weed. A few months pass and I find out that one of my friends deals. Well, let just say I started buying an eighth a week.

Im a noobie smoker going through an eighth a week. Granted, I smoked a ton of friends up, but still. Well, some of my closer friends said that they think I need to chill on the smoking. I say that I am merely exploring my mind.....and drinking alcohol just makes you worse, its their choice of poison. What should I do? I mean, if I am dry, and I have enough money for an eighth, then why dont I buy some weed and smoke it? I think I am just fine with weed....but they dont think that Ive already built a tolerance. I mean, I can smoke a bowl every 30-1hr and not green out or anything all night. Its weird....ok I have to go soon, I want to smoke more:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. You could tell them to get off you because an eighth is not that much especially smoking out friends. Unless it's interfering with your life then it's not even a problem dude.

3. Yeah, the only way marijuana can be bad for you is if it is making your life any harder than it needs to be. Like, if you do all your coursework and then smoke before bed every night, you don't have a problem at all. But if you smoke before classes... then you might want to lay off a little bit. :smoking:

4. Fuck em.

They probably poison their bodies with alcohol, tobacco and pills.

Stick to the green and you will be fine.
    Tell em that drinking and smokin cigs kills brain cells, because it does. A recent studies shows that using cannabis increases brain cell growth.

5. It's not a race. I suggest you find out just how much it takes you to get "high". That means a little self control. Depending on the bud quality, try smoking a much smaller bowl than you normally would, and just wait a few minutes. There's really no need to be smoking every 30 mins, or to even get close to greening out. In a way, that can be considered abusing the herb.

6. You should buy more at once for the discount