Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends that get fucked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by struckwithfear, Sep 1, 2009.

1. wait a minute...are we talking about the same guy? lmao

2. lol i live in PA. philly to be exact so i dont think so enless u grew up in PA then mabye. but theres plenty of people like that it just kills me though how people can take a talent of music away to get high and kill yourself very very slowly.

3. yeah tell me bout it. even weed is nice and all, but i manage just fine with my guitar in hand. musics bout the only thing that can cheer me up when nothing else can.

4. your friends are addicts, plain and simple.

5. well i dont consider them much of friends anymore, but yes, they are addicts lol.

6. ive seen to many good people die this way from drugs (my uncle has different STDs from the 70s wen they shared needles) his son when he got older became a pill popper and now is 5ft in the ground soo plus like i said earlier i have a funeral this weekend because of a oxy OD of my friends brother.

and me too when im feeling down i like to get my notebook go in the woods bring a blunt, some food and drinks my ipod, and write some poems/raps.

7. Hey man i know it may be hard but you might be better off making new friends so they dont drag you into harder drugs..remember you only live life once.

8. ya.. sucks when you grow up with people and loose them when you get older to hard drugs, I lost damn near all my good friends to hard drugs while I stayed with pot. It is a shame how drugs can turn good people into shady ones.

9. Only if it's bigger than 52".

10. LOL, ah that gave me a good laugh.

11. Dude, I know exactly how you feel.
    My friends are becoming major pill heads and do nothing but that these days. I never got into smoking MJ to get "fucked up", but it seems to them they did not know the difference. I do have friends that don't do pills but in place of that they are just drinking every chance they get!

So far I will be the only friend focused on school, all of them have some kind of "rebel" attitude where they feel school is not needed and they know what's up with the world when they clearly don't.... I miss them when they weren't in so deep, but this was back when we were all seniors in high school and just graduated. I guess it is true once you end high school people truly find themselves and their roads. I am finding it very difficult meeting new friends because it seems everyone just wants to get fucked up where I'm from. I don't mind drinking, but not everyday and not as the go-to for a fun time, ya know? It's frustrating. I'm going off to Uni in a couple of months, and I know things won't be much different when it comes to drinking but atleast everyone will be in school working towards something than just getting dumb drunk or fucked up everyday..

12. #32 aPersonUponaHill, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    dunno what to tell you except that is life, people are going to do shit like that and there is not really anything you can say to change them. I knew someone who had just had a kid and was living with the kid and his girl in a house me and him spent a few months renovating. Only to find out from his half sister about 6 months after we were all done that he had left to go live in the streets and use an intravenous drug(had to edit,nearly forgot not allowed to talk about other drugs). Sad stuff man.

13. so 100 percent true, if lsd appeals to you and you can cope with it and keep it in moderation then by all means, indulge!
    i dont usually like taking pills (because of uncertainty and not knowing whats inside) i just like the charging effects (if suitable for environment at the time) so i guess you could say i use pills in moderation.
    I personally love acid, i love what it does to me and how it changes me, yet i can still keep it completely under control and not let it effect my life at all. Its very powerful and i wouldnt recommend it to 90 percent of the population because i just dont think they have the mental capacity to cope with it, my friends ask me all the time whats acid like and can u get me some and i just tell them no i dont want to be responsible for what may happen.