Friends that fake being high.

Discussion in 'General' started by Spitzz, Nov 29, 2011.

1. man i feel like a baller after toking up!

2. I'm sure their more self-conscious about the way they act than you even notice. It takes time to build up a tolerance to MJ even if its as little as .5g. It's taken me a long time just to go shopping and shit while blazed. You have to remember, everyone is different. Them acting like dead-weight stoners while smoking with you is probably the only thing they can muster up to act sane and not seem completely lame. It's like me playing a drinking game with you, I can drink 20+ shots, and at 4-10 you're on my level busting out in song. It's not really my place to be like, you can't sing because you aren't up to 20. You have no idea what is going through their head or how messed up they "could" be. Off topic again probably hahaha. I'm not really arguing just saying if you don't like it just let those people go. I'm sure in a few years if you see that person again they would be like "Remember that time we smoked just like half a bowl? I was so gone, and was acting so fucking stupid man. Glad you didn't yell at me dude cause u probably knew I couldn't handle it, I know I was annoying ect ect." I.. HAVE.. HEARD.. THIS..

3. damn, that would piss me off, thats a big waste of weed

4. I find i just keep quiet and enjoy my high. I only talk when i have something specific to say. If not and i try to talk to make conversation ill just stumble on my words and studder alot like i dont know wtf im doing.

5. In high school some kids acted like they were trippin when high. Uggghh haha

6. Man, people who get all in my face like "I'm so high, dude." are annoying as hell too. Like, obviously you're high. You just got done smoking weed. Is that not expected? Lol people just need to chill out. I don't understand the necessity to announce how high you are. I just don't get it.

7. Right? Or when people ask "Are you high?"

No shit I am. The only time I ask that is if I'm smoking someone out, and I ask them "Are you good??", in case they want more. :p

8. Yeah. One of my good friends has a gaggle of highschoolers that live near him and for some reason that is a mystery to me he's always smoking these kids up. When these kids get high they act like infants. I don't understand why people can't just chill out and enjoy the high.

9. I have to deal with this ALL the time b/c two of my friends don't truly inhale the smoke b/c they say it hurts too much (wtf right) and they act like straight up drunk bitches. It's pathetic because they think they look funny and what's even worse.... They are the ones who are considered the "fun girls" when really they just being sloppy fakers.

10. yeah, like when your so baked you start wondering if people know your high cause your walking weird then when you think about trying to walk normal you walk more fucked up. like trying to breathe automatically after you start thinking about breathing manually.

11. Right there with ya brother. Once I actually think about any of the automated processes of my body, my brain decides that it needs to manually control that function, so I have to fight my way back to automatic control.

12. EXACTLY lol. that's exactly the kind of self awareness that can lead to anxiety

13. the funny thing about it? i had that "manual breathing" feel in the middle of class like literally a year before i started smoking (middle of 10th grade to be exact)

i was like "fuckkkkk, what if i have to manual breath for the rest of my life???" lol.

14. I got past that. It was hard though. I had a panic attack one night because I could hear my actual heart beat (and I thought I could feel the blood rushing, in slow motion, through my veins). For the next few days I was afraid to smoke, but I finally smoked a tiny bit. Slowly started smoking a bit more each night, but if I felt like I was the tiniest bit stressed or anxious, I wouldn't smoke. One night I had another attack...it was really bad. The next day I had a day-time attack (I only smoke at night). I went to the hospital. They did an EKG and some blood work. I was in perfect health. That's when I realized that the I was psyching myself out. So, the next time I thought I could actually feel my heartbeat slowing down (fear of a heart attack I guess), I just embraced it and I had an amazing high. That's what I do now. If I feel like I can only breath if I think about it, I keep it on automatic and let my body completely relax. And it keeps on breathing while I am flying.

15. that's crazy

16. damnnn dude. that's exactly what i did haha. yea, the key is STATE OF MIND, if you are stressed or have anxiety issues, i wouldn't recommend smoking.

i had anxiety attacks as well and that's how i got back to smoking.

lol, bout to take a 4 year t break tho xD

17. yea it's very difficult, but the key is to just accept the feeling completely. without resisting it.

resistance is the whole essence of conflict

18. Who cares let people do their thing as long as they enjoy themselves.

19. Yeah that shit happened all the time in highschool. My friend(s) would bring some newbie over and he would act like a fucking mongoloid.