Friends suck sometimes

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xXSuperXdroXx, Mar 10, 2006.

1. So the other night one of my very good friends i had known for a long time payed me a suprise visit. Cause he had just got out of rehab he didnt have food or a jacket. So i gave him both and let him stay for a while i smoked him out on some dank since i had just picked up a halfy. He left at about 10 and when i woke up in the morning i found out that he stole 2 sacks from me cause he saw where i put them when i went to bedd. It sucks people are so fucked up nowadays.

- Toke up

2. that is fucked up

did he see where you put the half or just the 2? more then 2?

if all he saw was that and he stole it he's a dickhead if he saw more and only took 2 he's still an ass cause you helped him out but if you look at it from his junkie/rehab pov he could have been tweaking for whatever his worse drug of choice is

see if he admits to it if you speak to him again cause while its damn wrong to steal if he didn't try to totally screw you (provided he had the chance) it may have been a slip or flat out need to stop whatever was pushing him to do the addictive drug

3. i know exactly what your talkin about man ihave had 4 of my friends go through rehab and 2 of em ended up in the same way askin for help and ended up jackin me. but sometimes you gotta overlook the bad in people and try and help them out. you gotta talk to the man about it and tell em it isnt cool. ruining friendships over bud aint worth it.

4. damn dude, that blows...hopefully karma will bite him in the ass. I see why he was in rehab....

5. He was in rehab for coke and weed. And i bagged out a couple of bags from the half because my friend payed for some of it so we split the half but ya he didnt see where i put the rest thankfully he only saw where i put a couple of the bags. And ya tommorow im meeting up with him so ill talk to him about it. And the bags he stole wasnt even mine there were my buddies so i had tyo pay him back which sucked. Hopefully my buddy kicks his ass cause im not a violent person im just an innocent toker :smoking:

6. what kind of friend are you for gettin him high when he just got out of rehab?

7. He was in rehab for coke. He smoked weed with him. Its not like he whipped out a straw an a bag of yay. Its just weed ya know:D :smoking:

8. resd closely, he was in rehab for coke and weed

9. besides i think rehab meens to get clean from all drugs. otherwise whats the sense

10. coke was probably the real problem

11. He was in rehab for mainly coke but had T.H.C in his system. but i dont know its my hospitality i always smoke out my friends especially if i havent seen them in a while. I didnt mean to get him started on weed again(which he would have smoked soon anyway cause he loves the Cheeba.) i mean he asked me if i had tree and of course i did so i smoked him out. I mean he is off yay now and was chill untill he pulled that stealing from me and shit.

sorry if you got the wrong idea about the rehab things he was just a normal pothead untill he started doing yay that shit turned him into something he's not = (

But i dont do drugs. Just weed = ) (well and shrooms but hey there from mother earth so its all good):D

12. ^ you did nothing wrong

its up to him to turn drugs down not ask smoke and rob you

seeing as you seem to be a peaceful nice guy who wants to help or at least feels sorry for him even after he jacked you (has it happened before?) going the extra mile to confront him see what he has to say and perhaps help him may be an option

whatever the case weed ain't addictive if anything it probably takes the edge off H/coke/crack/ect addiction

13. weed can be a problem to some people, in that i mean some people want/need it so bad they will do anything for it.. that is when some1 has a problem with weed. but i if i were you id talk to him about it and not ruin the friendship.. just try to get some bud back from him

14. The jack didnt really hurt me that much. I always have madd budd rolling through my house so its all good. I think it was more of the fact that he was one of my very good friends and i literally gave him some of my clothes and food and shit. Idk im gonna ask him about it tommorow but hopefully everything turns out fine. I hope he realizes that what he did was very disrespectful to me and that he would just pay me back when he can. that would be the best thing to do.

At least tommorow will be good. Im picking up an O of danks and smoking with a couple friends then going ice skating hahaha Should be hilarious and a good time. I hope everyone has a good friday tommorow cause i know i will :smoking:

15. beat his ass if he says he didnt take it

16. Yea, but who goes to rehab for weed? Like yellowbic said, coke was probably the real problem.

17. No it can't. It's not crack buddy. I have worse withdrawals when I dont have a cigarette rather then when I dont have weed, im not going around stealing it though.

18. yeah? maybe? but addiction is addiction no matter what the substance.
    there are a few people who cant control their marijuana habits. the simple point i am trying to make is; if you know someone that has a problem with drugs, you dont offer them any drugs, or marijuana, or a beer. dont say you were just being nice. have a little respect for that person. and dont use in front of them either.

19. again its on HIS rehabbing ass to turn drugs down and not ask for them

if you actually read the post this dude ASKED if he had bud to smoke meaning he wasn't willing to be drug free thus rehab didn't work

its no excuse for this kid to steal his herb and this dude is hardly in the wrong for smoking bud in HIS home when he wants after giving this guy food clothing a place to stay and a toke

I'm so sick and tired of pussy ass druggies acting like the world has to change for them it doesn't it won't and they gotta grow some fucking balls and change for themselves

20. So because you can quit it easily, everyone else must be able to as well, right?

I'll agree that there's no physically addicting properties in weed, but for some people the psychological addiction is tremendous. You can find posts here about people going nuts from being dry one day, or stealing bud from their parents/siblings, etc. I mean even in this thread, the first post was about how someone stole weed. Searching the forum brings up many more threads about people getting their weed stolen. So while most of us can handle it, some people do stupid shit and steal to get weed, and making a blanket statement about how it can't be a problem for anyone is ignorant.