Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friends say i cant roll blunts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pmgz, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I think I roll perfectly fine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you guys think??

2. Looks like a decent blunt, as long as its not soggy :|

3. Only way for anybody to tell you how good your blunts are is by smoking them. Cosmetically that blunt looks decent, but for all I know it canoes more than a fuckin' canoe, could be wet, could be soft, who knows.

Pass it here and I'll rate it for you.

4. #4 chronicman00, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    it looks alright but it might be loose as hell considering that theres not that much tree gone from your bag. i wouldve atleast used one of the bags fully.

but the real test is how they smoke.

5. how does it burn? Does it canoe or burn quickly? The aesthetics of a blunt arn't anywhere as important as how well it was rolled, meaning its tight but not too tight and the weed is evenly dispersed through out...

6. pretty small man, i figured at least one or both of those bags would be in it.

7. word i assume those bags are a gram each. and he used half of one its like a waste of a wrap

8. The bags are 2.5g ea and I used between 1-1.5g for that l. Its not wet or loose my homies always jus give me shit when I roll, but I'm the only one who knows how LOL

9. Looks great! your friends are haters or just jealous. your roll is good. Happy Tokin'! :wave:

10. looks fine to me man, tell them to stfu

11. is that what your boy told you or do you have a scale cuz i have a hard time believing thats five grams.

lol but yeah ive met people that are like man i bet you cant even roll blunts. then i come through with a firm ass chop and theyre like :eek: afterwards. but that was back in the day nigguhs know my skillz now im probably the best roller of all my friends

12. I personally stick to a joint if its that small, 2g+ for blunts. If you're the only one who can roll then just tell them to roll one when the shit comes up. I did this one time with joints and my friend couldn't get past making a fucking crutch, let alone rolling the bud before he had me step in.

13. I scaled it, it just some stress lol

14. oh haha then yeah its a good blunt your friends dont know what theyre talkin about lol tell them to roll a chop

15. Looks good but it's all about how it hits.