Friends pot problem

Discussion in 'General' started by jesse750, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Alright well to start off i wasnt too sure where to post this but, lately my friend has been having gross feeling towards weed. He recently smoked to much and basically greened, and since then has been unable to smoke. He loves doing it and has done it for a while. Any ideas how to get over his green fear, or get his mind of the smell?

2. bake him some brownies

3. awwww that'd be cute

4. This has happened to me, I have a very hard time stomaching edibles. I mean VERY hard time. I know it's in my head, but the second I taste that green taste ... something doesn't agree with me anymore.

I used to be able to eat edibles all the time, without this problem, I have no idea why it happens and no matter what I try, I can't get over it.

I'm with the making him some brownies thing, maybe he should try vaporizing? No smell?

5. hmmm ill definitely try making him some baked goods, we also tried making another vaporizer recently and it looked amazing but when we lit it up it gave off this awful chemical smell and tasted horrible. Thanks anyways though :)

6. Hmm maybe you could try those Tasty Puffs drops. They flavor weed, making it smell and taste like whichever flavor you get.

7. If he enjoys smoking tobacco then roll him a spliff heavy on the brown stuff.

8. Call him a pussy and force him to smoke.

9. hahha i totally agree with grassboy

but yeah you could also try cookies? if you cant find or dont want to use a grip of herb just to get the man back on his feet again

10. i might just be really high but i dont understand this it all..why can't your friend smoke?

11. give him some fruity pebbles.

12. I like what this community's idea of a "pot problem" is. Reminds me of Ted Striker's drinking problem.

13. If this^ doesn't work...
    Then try this^

If that^ doesn't work, then try slappin the shit out of him and seeing if that snaps him out of it

14. just give him some time to get over it and if his passion for the herb still overpowers his fear of the green, he will come around.;):smoke::smoke:

15. I strongly advise doing what the above poster mentioned.

It sounds like you both are pretty new to smoking, he's probably just going through withdrawl. It happens to everyone, if he doesn't want to, then don't make him. Don't let it stop you from smoking though.