Friends plant

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Bennybeats, Jul 21, 2011.

1. My friend planted 15 plants and now there is only 1 left.. He ha them outdoors used no chemicals or anything....he waters it every morning and it gets alot of sun...the problem i see is, it does not look like anything i see on here :(. Its about 3.5 feet tall and like 2 months in the growing process...when should it start to flower or w.e. Its called?

2. depends on where your at.........flowerinng here should be kickin in any time

3. Well im in new jersey

4. in the next few weeks is when i start to notice (ohio valley)....usaully harvest around mid to late october

5. July 28 for joussey.

Just kidding, plants will flower when the light conditions are right. I have had cuttings from the same mom start flower over a week apart, although they were only feet apart. The late plants were in partial shade.

So it is very much light dependent, and it varies by plant genetics. Plants that trace back to equatorial roots have different traits than plants from places that have more radical light changes. I've read there may be less than an hour difference to start flowering near the equator. And plants down there flower forever.

For your area I would look for plants that take only 8 weeks to flower, and keep trying until you get an early flowering variety, then keep that line going. I had one early sativa that was done around sept 1, that was a very valuable line in the gorilla world, believe me....best of luck to you and your "friend". MIW

6. Lol thanks guys :smoke: