Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends pipe and herb confiscated by my parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nnunes, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Don't pay for his shit, you serious? Was he paying you for holding his pipe and bud? If not, then fuck him, move on.

2. Uhh, tell your friend to grow some balls and go get his shit back. Or you can just give him some cash to replace it, either works.

3. What? What's with everyone saying OP owes his friend anything.

4. He doesn't really owe him anything, it would just be the right thing to do. If I lost my bowl and a couple grams of bud i'd be pretty pissed. I'd just give him some bud for his troubles and then put it in the past.

5. If he asked you to hold onto it for him, don't pay him. He didn't want to assume the risk himself (he was a pussy) and pawned it off to you until he could rip someone off for $60 (sounds like a shitty friend to begin with).

He gave you his pipe and weed so he wouldn't get caught by his parents, so you risked it being caught by your parents. Being caught with his shit is payment enough, and he knew the risk involved when he gave it to you.

You don't owe him a dime.

If the police had found you in posession, would he have shared the charges because the pipe and little bag was his? I think not.

6. tell him he is SOL as others have said...and accept the punishment you both get for having those in your parents house...when you knew they didn't want it there.

If he wants to raise a stink, offer to go to his house, and give his mommy the requested amount, with a full explanation of it being payment for the pot and paraphernalia that belonged to him, and your mommy found then took away.

Both would have avoided this, by;

• not keeping stuff in mommies house, that she don't want there
    • respecting your parents rules in THEIR HOUSE
    • moving out and paying for your own home

7. No way I wouldn't pay him back. Tell him to talk to your parents and try to get it back himself. You are NOT responsible for his shit, even if it was in your possession.
    Wow, he sounds like a shitty friend!
    The only way you would be responsible for it if
    1. you got paid to provide a hiding spot for his stuff, as if you were some sort of a hiding service (dumb example, but u get the idea)
    or
    2. you borrowed his stuff, like to show it off for some dumbass reason.

8. The OP is probably 16 or 17.

By the time he is 20 he will realize this friend was an ass the entire time they knew each other.

I can't tell you how many people like this I was "friends" with.

9. Do not reimburse him.... He was fucking using you as a scapegoat to hide his illegal shit putting YOU at risk. Let him accept the consequences.

10. easy man just use some scare tactics on your parents say you were holding your dealers stuff cause he said he was sketchin about the cops searchin him and if you dont get it back he said him and 15 friends are going to jump you

11. This.. and tell him to get fucked. He has so smypathy for all the shit your going to have to go through with your parents for finding his shit... IF anything i'd tell your parents that stuff was his and get yourself out of an ass beating or whatev punishment you might recieve

12. Sure does suck to be underage and grounded.

13. #33 samson32, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011

This right here.. You held on to it.. If he wants it back let him ask your parents himself.. It will also get you off the hook for having so much stuff..

:smoke:

14. Give him half.
    Lets say it wasnt an illegal object. Lets say I asked you to hold my cell phone. You accidentaly drop it, and it breaks. You owe him money.
    I know everyone is saying its his fault because he was a pussy. While this may be true, you accepted the responsibility of holding an object for him. You could have easily said "no, I can't hold your shit for you. If I have to hid mine you have to hid yours."
    You accepted the respobsibility of recieving, then you have to accept the responibility of losing. Give him what its worth, not a penny more though.

15. If he's to big of a pussy to hold on to his own shit then he doesnt deserve a dime of your money. Granted you suck at hiding shit obviously. I mean seriously how hard is it to store weed and a small pipe without somebody finding it?

When i lived with my parents a few years back i had 3 bongs, a vaporizer, was selling oz's to friends and my parents had no idea. Store is intelligently (if thats possible for you) in a place no one else looks, in a smell proof container.

It's that simple, and if its not that simple for you then you need to stop smoking weed because it will make a dumb dude even dumber.

16. no. a more analogous situation would be you hold his cell phone and your mom is desperate for crack money so she steals his cell phone out of your room while you are asleep and sells it on ebay.

he shouldn't pay shit.

17. Tell him that if he wants his shit back then he has to go bitch to your parents about it. He probably won't do that so you win the battle