Friends outran the cops...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChokinG.VictiM, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Ok so me and 2 friends were at an indoor less than jake (band) show at a place called Revelution. next thing u know one of the kids pulls out a bowl, packs it, lights it up, and passes it to my other friend.

right before it got passed to me, 2 BIG black security guards grab them by the neck and pretty much drag them outside the venue. they then tell them to sit on the wall while they wait for the cops to come. ( i didnt know this place was so straight edge). the security guards didnt drag me out because the person who snitched didnt see me with the bowl.

While im still inside freaking out, one of the kids who got dragged out calls me and is like "when they turn around, we are gunna get the fuck out of here" so about 10 seconds later i here "OH SHIT RUN" and i hear panting and really hard breathing. this continues for about 5 minutes and then i hear them say "yo adam, u still there?'' i respond "yea wtf just happened" and they said "We are in a bush behind 7-11 and the cops are looking for us. call me when the show is over, bye"

he then hangs up, and i enjoy the show for what i still could.

So then the show finishes and i call him, and he says "We are still in the bush, come to 7-11 and tell me if its clear" i then proceed to walk to the 7-11 and i dont see any cops, so i tell them its clear.

We then walk to my car, drive home, get baked and sleep good that night.
    fucked up night...

2. Hahahaha.

So, you guys didn't realize smoking weed in a public venue was against the law?

Strange...

And then they hid in a bush for 3 hours. LOL.

That's embarrassing but funny. Good lulz, OP.

3. and it was in florida which is even a stupider thing to do... im guessing florida becuz there is a venue here called revolution

4. that's why you must use sneaky ninja tactics whenever blazing at an inside venue ;)

5. yep revelution in ft. lauderdale.

and i thought it was straight cuz you could smell weed the second you walked in the doors...

fucking retarded.

6. well security guards have to perform or they lose their job, so just really got use sneakiness joints prolly best... but bowls are just to conspicuous

7. LOL! I laughed:D but srsly...sparking up inside a crowded venue?

If it was an outdoor concert it would be a diferent story but the owners defenently can't have ppl smoking illegal substances on their property. I bet they would get in trouble with johnny law if they DIDNT call the pigs on your boys. What a world that we live in, where snitching is looked at as something good *sigh*.

8. A few years ago, I was at a Game (rapper) concert, he had just released Doctor's Advocate. It was at this little club in Hollywood called Avalon. Throughout the show, he lit up some blunts and drank some Cristal and Hennessy on stage. He actually passed the blunts to the crowd (none of them came my way unfortunately) and security didn't do shit. I guess it's a matter of how weed-friendly the city is.

9. haha smoking inside was a bit of a bad idea...

10. Every indoor stoner concert I've been to has had people smoking. Usually the security guards can't even get to the people who are smoking. Personally I've smoked a joint at Slightly Stoopid, 311, and SOJA. Hit a bowl at 311, though that was more sketchy.

Go buy a joint roller and rolling papers with cigarette cork on the end. Much safer bet than anything else.

11. i know i shoulda brought my cigarette chillum thing...uggh idk i mean like... you could smell weed EVERYWHERE like inside and everywhere..

12. in Ann Arbor,MI we were blazing blunts in the club all night. even the rappers were telling us all to light up

13. I smoked a ninja bowl at the brady theatre at the Mastondon/Dethklok show during Mastodons' song 'Divinations.' Kicked so much assss.:bongin:

14. lol to all the people "why would you smoke at an indoor venueblahblah" in case youve never been to a concert, everyone is fuckin smokin weed. also, some places genuinely dont care. also, its not going to be the cops that bust u, just security, and chances are they will just kick u out and take ur wristband or whatever. its really not that big of a deal... they are just security guards..

if youre hittin it and they walk up, suck down bout half that bowl or joint real quick and give it to them.. then if they leave just pull out another.. really its just a slap on the hand at worst

15. haha good story thats funny that they were in the bushes that long...and i've smoked ina lot of indoor venues. Usually, people don't get arrested tho like ur friends would've, they just get kicked out and their shit taken away.

I can relate to ur story tho haha, my friends have gotten kicked out of shows that we've gone to in the worst weather possible while I've been inside several times.

I"ve had friends that have even gotten kicked out of music festivals!!(which is soo hard, everyones doing drugs of all kinds)

16. I haven't had any problems at venues smoking, but I've only been to two.. one in central park , Matisyahu. AMAZING, but it was sketchy with security guards, the second was Camp Bisco, and INSANE outdoor Festival, which you can smoke with the security if you asked them.

But tips for ANY place that isn't run with a private security, go to the pit and get as far in as you can and smoke a blunt or a joint. No pieces, you cant get rid of them.

17. #17 mr.kush42o, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    the last indoor show i went to was kottonmouth kings the gards were popin people left and right for smokeing befor kmk came on stage but when they did come on the gards gave up and the whole place became a smoke fest:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: