Friends outdoor plant [Suggestions?]

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by Exzyro, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Hey guys this is my buddy's outdoor Grow which I have no experience with. He had asked how to get it a bigger yield if it isn't to late he has no idea how old it is he believes it was planted in April or may. Any suggestions? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Wait til she's done......that will give you max weight. (at least 2-3 weeks more) No need to do anything else.

"Patience is a virtue"

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It looks in great shape. As above, a few weeks to go yet. The flowers will thicken up and the white fluffy pistils will turn a burnt orange.

For yield, if there's any chance that it falls in to shadow now the sun is lower in the sky, adjust the location to get maximum sunlight if possible. Don't harvest too early, try to keep a cool head about it even though it looks tempting. It looks well fed and it's a bit late to start adding a PK/'bud booster' style product, although you could try it, but I would keep things as they are since it is healthy.

In the shadows under those top fan leaves, there are flowers pressed against each other in dense clumps, getting more dense as they swell. Check these areas for bud rot regularly especially if the weather is damp, to reduce the chance of losing yield.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Any more advice? How's she looking [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Grasscity Deals Near You