friends mom took my ak-47 and i stole it back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by danknug, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Well about three months ago i was hangin with a friend at his moms place and i brought my two ounces of AK-47 over and we got blazed... i was so dumb i left it laying around and she found it and took it :eek: . She told me to leave so i did. A couple weeks later i came back with nothing to smoke so i went in her room with my friend and we found it and blazed all of that shit.........:smoking: I swear she was gonna call the cops. later on she told him that the fake shit we left in its place looked like pizza topping!!!lol..:cool:
    :)
    :smoking::smoking:---Smoke weed every day of my life---,...i dont give a FUCK!!!!!!!---

2. I find this scenario quite amusing

3. wow......

all i can say is, you must be hardcore.

4. I want your autograph

5. Haha thats awesome. Glad you didn't get in trouble, like you REALLY could have.
    Lmao.

6. Why did she keep it that long? Usually parents would flush it or throw it away

7. Congrats on getting your bud back. And welcome to the city! :wave:

8. :rolleyes:

9. Odds are she was tokin on it...LOL..but really shes prretty chill.

10. she seriously was like lecturing me on how i could get in so much trouble,...but i just kept thinking that it was just more of an incentive to smoke it away from home..!!!lol..

11. Her house, her rules. I hate how people don't respect their parents. I'm not trying to get you off smoking but if your parents don't want it in their homes then don't. I'm, all for smoking but I try to keep it far from home.

BTW, why would you bring your friend into your mom's room? Seems disrespectful to bring other people into your parents room and let them search through the shit, which I assume you did to find the weed.

12. YA realy he just led me in there and we both found it. it was behind like a mirror cabinet thing..nothing to personal

13. Im guessing this a parent who smokes weed herself. Its not like no one has parents who smoke weed. My parents dont (though my dad admits to having used it in the past during the hippie heydays but he doesnt anymore) but several people are lucky enough to have parents they can actually smoke with:smoking:!

14. haha ya man i remeber that night we got caught my mom didnt even care that much she was gunna give it to her pot head friend at work. The lady she was gunna give it to is 57 years old, smokes a joint every night, and has her own fucking plant. she claims the only thing she did was throw a roach on the ground and the plant just grew lol

15. Damn...thought this thread was gonna be about a gun-stealing mom.:(

16. sorry pal only fine herb

17. lol me too :p

18. honestly I thought the same thing. then when I read what the OP said, and realized "No shit this is a marijuana forum afterall." fuckin duh..

19. Yupp, disappointment.

20. lol yea same

thats cool dude. glad you got lucky