Friends little bro catches me smokin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Newfie420, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ok, so im at my friends house last night(now im going like 3 weeks without bud) so im cravin a hit, so i get the bowl for my bong, and its fuckin BLACK, so i go scraping for about a half hour, and then when im done, i realize i dont have a torch....so i get my waterfall bong, but the resen in a little peice of paper, shove the paper in a small socket, and went outside to do the waterfall, and i get my friend to light it, and i let the water go, and the smoke builds up, and im impressed cuz waterfall bong is not the best way to smoke resen(but fuck, i get half stoned off it, so its not a total waste), and then i turn around and my friends little bro is watching me do this....so im like fuuuucckkk

but my best friends parents are cool with it(heck they brought me home a nice pipe on their last vacation), and they smoke alota bud
    then he runs in the house and screams

"DADDYYYY..(insert my name here) IS TRYING TO BLOW SOMETHING UP!!!"

i could hear him lauging, cuz he prolly knows what i was doing

and then i just start to laugh my ass off, take my hits...which gets me pretty stoned, and im no lightweight (i guess cuz my tolerance is fucking LOW by this point)

i thought it was pretty funny

2. Dk man sounds like you need to be a little more responsible when you're toking and not have kids see you doing it.

3. Hahahaha. I could imagine so many of my friends siblings screaming that.

4. I am very responsible when it comes to toking, usually if there home ill go up behind the shed, but since it was a waterfall, b4 i filled the bottle up i went upstairs, and checked it out...him and his lil bro were playing, running around, and it wasent very nice outso i thought i was safe, so i filled the bottle up, and the hole was to big so i ran outside and frantically did the hit, don't say im not responsible, because i am, not like you never fucked up, and its not like he had any idea what i was doing...like i said..he thought i was trying to blow something up,

but anyways, peace n pot

5. Lol I didn't say I never fucked up but I've never been caught smoking by a child.

W/e though no harm no foul I guess.

6. yea a guess, plus i guess i forgot to mention that i had a good few beer in me at this point, so i was not think all to straight