Friends letting me borrow bong.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by frr, Feb 4, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391481624.615497.jpg Cleaned it up too. It was dirty af. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391481665.815409.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391481676.433209.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks thin, but nice

4. Ha Ha Ha its days are numbered, you wont break it but somebody will and you just get to replace it.

5. #5 xxOgkushxx, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    i wudnt have borrowed that chinese pos. like the other guy said its days are numberd. and ull be the lucky one who gets to buy ur homie a new one. either way that things worth about $5-10

6. That's a very nice of him to let you borrow that bong and it looks clean don't bother with snoopdog6502 And his bf ogkush comments

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Hypoxic, Feb 4, 2014
    Looks like the downstem is already broken...zoom in to the edge/rim or the stem, looks like one side snapped off or something.

If you've never hit a bong than have fun but don't expect the sea to part. Be careful like others said those bongs are thin and will break with very little effort.

8. #8 ScotchnCoke, Feb 4, 2014
    [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19462758" timestamp="1391501591"]i wudnt have borrowed that chinese pos. like the other guy said its days are numberd. and ull be the lucky one who gets to buy ur homie a new one. either way that things worth about $5-10[/quote]Motherfucker you should marry glass all the shit you post is just hating on peoples purchases... As long as he is enjoying it leave him alone.Irritated when I'm not sedated.

9. Why do you all have to be dicks? Just let him enjoy his piece damn Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. im just honest. marry glass. HA HA. ur a comedian buddy

11. LOLOLOL nd his bf og kush since when is this forum filled with comedians

12. I'd marry glass if I could

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19462237" timestamp="1391491942"]Ha Ha Ha its days are numbered, you wont break it but somebody will and you just get to replace it.[/quote]The female piece is already chipped.Yea I broke a pipe and a bubbler in the last month. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19462758" timestamp="1391501591"]i wudnt have borrowed that chinese pos. like the other guy said its days are numberd. and ull be the lucky one who gets to buy ur homie a new one. either way that things worth about $5-10[/quote]Would you wanna smoke out of pen tubes and a broken bubbler or this ? Hahah exactly.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [quote name="EL-GATO-NEGRO" post="19462801" timestamp="1391502652"]That's a very nice of him to let you borrow that bong and it looks clean don't bother with snoopdog6502 And his bf ogkush comments Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]He let me borrow it so I could clean it. Hahaha Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19463140" timestamp="1391517665"]Looks like the downstem is already broken...zoom in to the edge/rim or the stem, looks like one side snapped off or something.If you've never hit a bong than have fun but don't expect the sea to part. Be careful like others said those bongs are thin and will break with very little effort.[/quote]Yea it still is air tight I cover the bowl with my thumb and could not inhale. Hahaha but it will soon chip or something. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #17 snoopdog6502, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014

I need to learn to weld glass and fix stuff like that..

I can weld, carbide,silver,gold,iron,steel stainless steel,magnesium,copper,brass,bronze,aluminum, certain plastics just never tried to weld glass.

18. I know it's not a fucking triple showerhead inline with coils and shit with 15 ashcatchers.Hahah it's 30$ bong don't expect much. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I find myself thinkin same thing. I have a bong that had edge of the joint actually melt under really hot water. It looks completely fixable and prolly takes 5 min but just seems like a hassle to find someone and take it in and hope it doesn't get broken in the process. Wish I could do it myself!

20. [quote name="frr" post="19461270" timestamp="1391481644"][​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391481624.615497.jpgCleaned it up too. It was dirty af. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Kind of you to clean your friends piece for him. I do the same thing for my buddy. His toro macro was getting gnarly... lol Anyway, I just finished lending him my zob 14" beaker, with a roor downstem. Had to clean it/ wanted it back in my collection. So I let him borrow my Hi Si bub to change it up. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app