Friend's lack of interest

Discussion in 'General' started by rwindow, May 25, 2009.

1. so, my high school friends, don't like to smoke as much as i would like them to, and sometimes it takes a lot of peer pressure to make shit happen. any suggestions for convincing my friends to enjoy the delicious green herb more frequently? oh and you cant suggest that i get better stuff, because i'm picking up headies for them everytime. any suggestions or ideas on how to get people to do it more frequently?

2. How about not pressuring people to smoke when they don't want to?

3. THIS.

If they want to smoke, theyll smoke. If they dont, they dont. Why cant you respect their personal decision to not smoke? Can you not be friends with them if they dont smoke?

4. Yeah... don't pressure your friends to smoke. If they don't want to smoke with you, then save it for after you hang out with them. There's nothing with having a toke to yourself, after you've hung out with your friends.

5. All of the above.
    Stop perpetuating the stoner stereotype who forces his friends to do something they don't want to to be socially accepted.

6. branch out, find some new toking-friendly friends.

7. THIS.

If they want to smoke, theyll smoke. If they dont, they dont. Why cant you respect their personal decision to not smoke? Can you not be friends with them if they dont smoke?[/quote]

This.

8. Branching out is always good for you.

What do they prefer to do when you feel like smoking?

and what do you guys do when you do get them to smoke?

those 2 questions can provide us with alot of info why..

9. this.

its one thing to want your friends to smoke, its another to force them to... relax your status and learn that you shouldnt put pressure on people to smoke weed that dont want to. its just rude and its not what a real friend does.

10. ^^rofl. cant believe the op.... wow