Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friends, how do I spend my money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MiddyTimmy, May 12, 2011.

1. Mids & longboard. Make some edibles and go riding once they kick in. Epic.

2. Dude Save the Money up... Don't spend everything ;)

3. Buy some dank, sell it on for more, repeat x4 then get all the shit you wanted lol

4. i would get the ounce plus longboard,think of it this way you can be cruising on your new longboard while smoking a J and not have to worry about conserving since you got the ounce.

5. This sounds very tempting... I think I might make budder and then some cookies!!!

Not possible... money burns holes in my pockets :(

I would do this if I had more connects/more people were normally looking for buds

yeah i wouldnt have to worry about running out and i could smoke joints and blunts whenever I want thats why mid is tempting but dank is such a better high especially if i want to be active and longboard around for a while

6. a little off topic.?

umm, if you get a long board how do you plan on getting all kinds of dank? i don't see many long boards for less than $200?

7. Ounce of dank. :smoke: Then ill let you ride one of my longboards

8. Ill be getting a cheap one and probably an eigth or like 5 grams of dank not a quarter that would probably go over 200

lol nice I wish :D