Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**Friends HomeGrown: Blueberry x Strawberry**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Florida420bud, May 26, 2009.

1. looks a bit like beasters, but i was always told to not judge a book by its cover, so i'd have to smoke it!

2. true, the beasters we get down here are weird as fuck. They have like circular spots caked with orange hairs, but usually not to many trichs with isnt unusual. and they always have a weirddd tint to them. idk, i stay away from that stuff. Ive picked up mids more often than beasters

3. looks nice dude. enjoy it.

nah, it looks like that because he compressed it. bad handling/packaging is all. not ideal, but nothing to be get worked up over. :smoking:

4. lmfao! I was reading down the posts to see if someone mentioned this yet.

5. Or he just accidentally sat on the nug.....:rolleyes:

You can't smash a nug by curing it or growing it wrong, it was physically smashed.

6. looks beasty. Enjoy it bro, good ass price too.

7. That looks like it's been packaged for a while now. I doubt it was the "homegrown" you witnessed him growing, he probably pulled the ol' switcheroo on you, lol.

8. well, like i said im not a grower. it was just a guess. All i know is that it gets me extremely baked and smells like blueberries/strawberries. I was under the impression that beasters were commercial grown and sifted for kief. This bud was loaded with it and he only had one or two plants. And for the price-for my area- im not going to complain.

Like i said its not the best bud ive ever had.

9. I recently saw beasters that look EXACTLY like this.

10. almost all beasters look the same.

Well atleast in my area they do

11. im from this area and i have shit that is very similar, defiantly not the beasters you find in these parts

12. yeah i was gonna say...it doesn't look freshly grown at all

13. does this have a name, cuz if not id deff go with schnozberry

14. looks like some good mids. you would definitaly know it was homegrown bud, if it really was. which im assuming its not and he told you that